AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals.

Although I, the author have made every effort to ensure that the information in this book was correct at press time, I do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. Again, this is a work of fiction only.

This story contains some mature contents and strong use of language that needs proper guidance especially for those reader's 18 below. If you're looking for a perfect story, this story isn't for you so better skip this. Hence, I tried my best to make this story smooth. If you're going to read this story, thank you. If not? Still, thank you. Happy reading! Your votes are highly appreciated!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

-Ynessa

PS: KUNG NAJEJEHAN KAYO SORRY NAMAN, ANG BATA KO PA NUNG SINIMULAN KO 'TO SO YUN HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA THANKS.

PPS: Photo not mine, credits to the rightful owner.