Author's Note 2

A Piece of Me has reached a milestone of 100K reads. This is the author's first book  to mark this accomplishment. Thank you to every one who has read, voted, commented and recommended this book and it's sequel, A Part of Me. Your continued support and love, has spurred the author to write books that deal with love, emotions and generally family oriented scenarios. The idea for A Part of Me came to the author when she watched a snippet in a movie about a mother who abused her child for her own gain. From that, she first wrote the sequel and then decided to do the prequel, A Piece of Me as the build up to this one idea. Along the way, she did encounter a lot of flack for other books, since readers bashed her for her ships and the story lines. She even contemplated shelving this book series, but she fought through and continued to write with inspiration and support from her loyal readers and followers.

She hopes to continue in this vein and give you all more stories to love and cherish and hopefully, revisit....

Thank you swties

With love from the author
Swty ♥️♥️

***

Have you tried, Power Couple as yet? A jinjikook/kookjinmin, that traverses the life of the most famous couple in the world, Jeon Jungkook and his husband Park Jimin. Enter Kim Seokjin, our antagonist /unlikely hero, in a plot that revolves around a harried couple and their quest to have a baby of their own.

Hope to see you on this exciting, plot twisting narrative that will keep you guessing and wondering at the motives of Jin and his involvement with the power couple.