Chapter 20 (M)

Jungkook

Seokjin kept rushing about the room, turning things upside down, searching for something in earnest. At first I just ignored him. He's become quite snappy and moody of late and I didn't want to trigger anything. I turned my attention back to my laptop. I had a lot of pending work and I wanted to complete most of it today so I could focus on Seokjin in the coming week.

When he started to fuss and fume about not having things in order, I sighed heavily and closed my laptop.

I looked at him curiously. "What is it my lovely? Have you misplaced something? Should daddy help you look for it?" I asked him tentatively.

He sighed, seemingly exasperated about something, and came to sit in his new favourite place, my lap. He did it without preamble and I found comfort in the ease at which he enclosed himself against my body. I held onto him and soothed his back with my hand slowly. He moaned softly and I paused in my ministrations.

"I-I can't find my ...... (whispers) .... my magic wand.

I laughed lightly. "Now why would you need a dildo when you have me  jagiya?" I caressed his cheek lovingly. He was too precious for words.

"I didn't want to bother you daddy," he said quietly. "I knew you were busy." He looked into my eyes so sweetly, my heart melted.

"You're never a bother to me my baby. You and little sweetpea, mean everything to us. Come here. Tell daddy what's happening to you."

I made him comfortable against the pillows and held him loosely against my chest, holding eye contact. I moved his bangs away from his eyes, making a mental note to have them trimmed.

"Now, why were you looking for your toy? Does it hurt baby?"

He looked down shyly. "I don't know what's wrong with me hyungie. I just want .....I just want to have sex.... like all of the time. It's frustrating! I feel all jumpy inside and I don't know..... if I just look in your direction, I want to tear your clothes off of you. Is that bad hyungie? Am I a bad person?" He was almost in tears.

"No, my sweet angel. It's not bad at all. In fact, it's pretty normal for you to feel that way. I will buy you some pregnancy and baby books so you can read all about it, okay?" He nodded his head. "Also, I want you to remember one thing, I love you my baby. I love you so much and I'll do anything for you at anytime of the day or night. If you're feeling like this, even at 3 in the morning, I want you to get me up and I'll be right here for you."

🔞🔞

He smiled softly and scooted closer to me, his head resting in the crook of my neck. I held him tightly. Then I lifted his chin up slowly and gazed into his soft, sweet eyes before taking his lips, biting down on them. He moaned and I pushed my tongue into his mouth, sucking on his muscle and owning every nook and cranny of his tasty cavern. I became frenzied, gnashing our teeth together and kissing him deeply, my own tongue almost down his throat in my haste to possess him. My hand squeezed his waist slowly, mindful of his baby bump, now very visible under his tank top. I groped his ass, and he groaned loudly. His thighs were getting thick and I simply loved that. They felt so amazing under my touch.

He threw a leg over mine and kissed me fervently. "Hyungie.....please..... please......." he moaned like a slut. Fuck! I fucking loved it!

"What does my baby want? Tell daddy. Daddy will give you anything."

"Daddy....." He said breathlessly as I sucked on his neck, marking him. "Seokjinnie wants Daddy's big, big cock up his tight and slutty hole. Seokjinnie craves it."

Oh fuck! I was done. I pulled down his bum shorts and threw them over the bed. I gripped onto his hard, leaking member as he cried out in pure lust. I loved watching just how badly I could wreck him. He closed his eyes tightly and threw his head back in complete abandon as I entered a finger into his sweetness. All mine. Just mine. Fuck, he was amazing! Slowly, I entered another finger and stretched him slightly. His quiet moans against my neck sent vibrations straight to my dick.

But I held off. I wanted to pleasure him first. I sucked his swollen lips and moved down to his dick. I took him fully into my mouth and pumped his cock, licking a long stripe up it. He began to writh in pleasure under me as I dipped my tongue into his slit, tasting his cum.

'Aaaaah fuck! Daddy!" He screamed out unashamedly and convulsed down my throat. I could drink him all day. I licked my lips as his body bucked through his orgasm, his chest heaving in sensual need, now abated.

I grabbed my bottle of lube and warmed some onto my fingers before inserting 3 of them into his clenching sweet heaven. I stretched him out and pushed my tongue in, pleasuring him. His eyes rolled back into his head and he groaned loudly.

"Daddy please," he teared blissfully. I rubbed more lube onto my cock and pushed into his hot, waiting sweetness. Our bodies moved together in a primal dance of love and need. As I thrusted my hard member into his awaiting heaven, his eyes locked onto mine and I knew in that moment, even though he wouldn't say it out loud to me, my Seokjinnie was undoubtedly and irrevocably in love with me.

"Fuck my baby! My Jinnie! Daddy loves you so much," I moaned deeply and pushed my cock into him, working myself up to a rhythm. I shoved myself into him more, again and again; his body moved almost off the bed. But I didn't care, as I watched his head almost hang over the edge and he convulsed again, his pretty cock squirting his juice over us.

I pulled his body up flush against my chest and took his mouth in a sensually sweet kiss. Sweet vibrations ran through his body as his orgasm took over. "Fuck baby! Jinnie!!! Can I cum please?"

"Y-yesssss......" his eyes rolled back into his head, his face was flushed and slick with perspiration as I released deep into him. I held onto him tightly as his head fell forward onto my chest; thoroughly wrecked. I looked down and realised that he'd fallen asleep. My sweet angel baby. I love him so much.

I had just cleaned him up and placed him gently under the covers when my husband entered our room quietly. He gazed adoringly at Jin and I joined him at the door. We smiled happily and closed the door, letting him sleep peacefully.

"Jeon, I hope you're going easy on him," my husband warned me. I just rolled my eyes at him. He snickered at me and continued. "I've made an appointment with Dr Yoo to see him tomorrow. Will you accompany us?"

"Of course I will Park. Just text me the details. I have a few meetings but I'll push them back to attend."

He nodded, smiling at my response. "I want to make arrangements for his stay after the baby is born. You remember what we discussed?"

I thought on all our terms. I think we were going to have a problem because I'd changed my mind on some of them.

............

************************************

Thank you for over 9K reads on this book. I just saw that it's #4 in Jinkook. I don't really believe in rankings as I don't care for them. I'm just happy to see my readers satisfied with my work. I love you all my swties 💗😙

I did small edits on this so don't stress too much about my injury. I'm taking care of myself. My other books will be updated soon as well.

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙