Chapter 13

Jungkook

I woke up to the sounds of someone wretching loudly. I turned on the bed and my hands searched for Jin. I groaned. Where was he? I wanted to cuddle some more. I opened my eyes slowly, my eyes adjusting to the light.

"Seokjin......Jin.....where are you baby?"

I looked around the room, disoriented. And then it hit me. The sound I had woke up to! It was him. He was sick. Oh no! I pushed the covers off me and made my way to the bathroom. What I saw, threw my tiredness out the window. Jin was passed out, out cold on the floor of the bathroom. His face was pale and he looked really ill.

"Jin! Oh my God! Seokjin-ah! Speak to me baby."

I cradled his head in my lap, completely afraid and worried for him. What happened to him. He was fine last night. I carried him back to the room and laid him out gently on the bed. I got a clean towel and wiped him down. His body was flush with something akin to a fever. I ran back to the bathroom and wet another washcloth. I wiped him down and pulled on a clean pair of boxers on him that belonged to me.

I dialled my husband. I was terrified right now.

Park! Oh God Park, where are you?

What's wrong Jeon? Did something happen?

Yes! Oh my God Park! It's Jin....he's ....he's sick. I don't know what happened. I'm so stressed. He's passed out and he has a slight fever. I think he was throwing up too. I found him on the bathroom floor. Please come home Park. I don't know what to do!

I'm on my way. Don't stress. I'm going to call the doctor to join me there. You sit tight and try to keep him hydrated. Just small sips of water. And get a bowl of lukewarm water and wipe him.

Okay. I can do that. Just get here fast Park!

I'm on my way love. Please stay calm. Getting stressed right now is not going to help Jin. I love you. I'll see you soon.

I threw the phone aside and knelt down next to him. I moved his hair away from his face and kissed him gently on his forehead.

"Please be okay Jin. I- I..... Oh God! Please be okay." I kissed him again and then made my way down to the kitchen to get the things I would need.

I decided to put him in his bed as his sheets were clean. I opened his room door and drew the curtains so the light wouldn't bother him. Then I went back to my room and gently carried him to his bed. I turned out the covers after pulling a t-shirt of mine over him. He moaned and I helped him to sit up and sip some water as Jimin had told me to.

His eyes fluttered and he smiled softly. I pecked his cheek lovingly and helped him back onto the pillows. I stroked his hair for a while then I went back to change into some clothes and cleaned up our room. When I was done I went back to him and wiped him down with the warm cloth.

I heard Jimin enter, talking to someone. I assumed it was the doctor. They came up and I ran to my husband. I hugged him tightly. I was almost in tears.

"Hey my big baby. He's going to be fine. Let the doctor check him out. Come, let's give the doctor some privacy."

I barely looked at the doctor who was already examining Jin with his stethoscope and checking his vitals. Jimin guided me out to our room and I held onto him completely sad and worried for Jin. Jimin stroked my back soothingly.

"It's probably just the flu baby. He'll be fine. I promise." I nodded my head stupidly.

The doctor came out and questioned me on how long Jin had been like this. I answered him as best I could. He then turned to my husband.

"Mr Jeon. I think we need to conduct some tests. Nothing too intrusive." He held up his hand when he saw I was about to protest. "Please don't worry Sir. His fever has come down and we just need to make certain that he is out of the woods."

"Thank you Dr Lee. Can you do the tests here or should he be moved to the hospital?" My husband said.

"I can conduct them here in under an hour. I don't really want to move him as yet."

"Thank you doctor. Please make the arrangements. We will attend to Jin in the interim." My husband held my hand and we went to sit with Jin, while the doctor made some calls.

Jin was sleeping fitfully and I rushed to his side, taking the cloth and wiping him down slowly.

"You really care for him, don't you?" My husband asked. I nodded my head.

"Park, you don't know how scared I was. I found him on that floor and I almost died. I couldn't handle it. I needed you so badly."

I turned around and my husband embraced me lovingly. I held onto him tightly. Thirty minutes later, the doctor came in.

"Mr Jeon, my medical personnel are here. Please let them in."

"Sure doc. Jeon, I'll just be a minute. You wait here with Jin."

When they left, I peppered Jin's face with tiny kisses. "Everything's going to be okay baby. I promise." I held his hand tightly. My husband entered with the doctor and a team of nurses and some medical equipment. I moved aside reluctantly, to give them room to work.

"Let's go make some breakfast and some soup for Jin for when he gets up. Come Jeon."

I looked at the doctor, who had a syringe in his hand. I hissed. They wouldn't hurt him, would they. My husband noticed the fear in my eyes.

"It's okay Jeon. They know their job. Trust them. I promise they won't hurt him." I nodded and held onto him and we walked down to the kitchen.

An hour later, the doctor made his way down to us. He looked grave. My heart jumped into my throat. I held onto my husband's hand tightly. He rubbed his thumb soothingly on my hand in a gesture of comfort.

"Mr Jeon. I have some news. Mr Kim is seemingly dehydrated and has suffered through some fevers but he has a strong constitution and should feel better in a few hours. I've administered an IV until he gets his strength up. You may also feed him light soup and other liquids but nothing too harsh for the next 3 days. I am happy to announce that he is pregnant as well. I'm assuming this news is what you wanted."

My husband and I exchanged a look of shock. Pregnant! Jin was pregnant. I was going to be a father.

"Dr Lee. Please say that again." My husband was beaming.

"Mr Kim is pregnant." The doctor repeated.

I collapsed on the couch, my head in my hands. I couldn't believe it. My husband came up and sat next to me. We looked at each other and burst into tears. He held onto me tightly for a long while. I kissed him lovingly. Finally, we would be happy again.

...........

***********************************

Well, well.......

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙