Chapter 9 (M)

Seokjin

There's a soft knock on my door and I look up to lock eyes with Jungkook. I thought to give them privacy but not more than ten minutes later, he's up here. A small frown appears on my forehead as I watch his facial features. He seems to be having some sort of internal battle of sorts.

"Seokjin, may I please come in?"

"Y-yes hyung. You don't have to ask."

"I wanted to speak to you before.... before .... well before we do anything further, if that's okay with you?"

"Yes hyung. Come sit beside me and let us speak freely." I pat the bed beside me. He hesitates but then closes the door and comes to sit next to me.

"Jin-ah, I-I......"

"You love your husband." He turns to look at me. Really look at me then. "It's okay hyung." I take his hand in mine and caress it softly with my thumb. "I know you love him and that's fine by me. I don't love you hyung and you don't need to love me to do this with me. We're both adults and we know what we're doing and why we're doing it. It's for Jimin hyung. For his happiness."

I get up and stroll to the window. I know he's watching me. "Hyung, Jimin hyung has offered me a truckload of money and some other things that he insists on. Of course the money was the biggest deciding factor for me. Someone like me. I'm not apologetic about who I am and I won't give you a sob story about my sad life, but I can tell you this, you and your husband need this for your lives to be happy again. He needs to feel complete after the loss he's suffered. Do it for him, and for your happy life. Don't overthink this."

I turn back to gaze out of the window again and I feel a pair of strong arms circle around my waist. He clasps me tightly and I lean back into him. "Thank you Jin. Thank you for understanding." Then he kisses me on my neck, softly placing his lips on my skin. The contact causes me to shiver and he tightens his grip on me. "You have such a tiny waist baby." He turns me and pulls me to his chest, caging me between him and the window. I feel his hands run up my bare thighs and slowly cup my ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly. He leans in and takes my lips, owning them, sucking and kneading them with his own.

🔞🔞

He runs his fingers through my hair and I feel him grasp my ass cheeks tighter lifting me up to carry me to the bed. I moan softly and he kisses me deeply, his tongue invading my mouth until my breathing becomes difficult. His kisses are always intense and so so satisfying.

He places me gently on the bed and hovers over me, his gaze never leaving mine. Slowly he unbuttons my dress and moves the flimsy material away to reveal my skin. I hear him intake a breath and I blush shyly. He leans in and kisses me again, moving his lips down my jaw to my neck, to my exposed shoulders and chest. I feel him bite down on my nipple and I shiver under him, clasping his strong, sinewy arms tightly.

"Aaaaah.....aaaaah.....J-Jungkook...."
I moan crazily, as I feel his lips and tongue teasing my nipple. His teeth graze over it and I feel him smirk when I arch my back, fisting his hair.

"So needy....you want my cock so much? I can feel your arousal through this dress baby. I bet if I lift those milky thighs up and feel your rim with my fingers, you'll be wide and waiting for me already."

His dirty talk against my ear, caused me to writhe and buck my hips up. "Jungkook....please...."

"Please what angel?" He whispered again.

"I need your cock in me."

"So needy for my cock, huh angel?" He pushes the hair away from my face and kisses me deeply. "Let's get rid of these clothes shall we?" I nod stupidly as he gets up and removes his clothes before pulling my dress off and leaving me only in my light yellow panties. "We'll leave those on," he says, gazing at my lacy underwear with lust filled eyes.

Before I know what's happening, he's pinned me to the bed and kissing me with so much wanton lust and desire that my body starts to ache for him. He presses his hard on against me and I kiss him back furiously. His hands snake up to my waist then to my chest and up my arms, pinning them above me as he presses me into the bed.

"Aaaaah fuck Jinnie!"

I lift my legs up and spread them wider for him to have better access as he parts my panties and pushes his erect, leaking member into me. I scream out at the lack of prep but I don't care, I wanted it this way, my body aching to be filled with him raw.

He pushes all the way in and I clench around him, running my fingers up and down his back, my nails digging into his flesh as he starts to pound into me.

"Aaaaah.....fuck!" I scream out as he finds my prostate and hits it dead on with every deep thrust into me.

He lifts his head up and gazes into my eyes as he snaps his hips harder and I arch my back in ecstacy, groaning his name repeatedly. I feel him pull out and then slam back in, his balls hitting my cheeks every time, sounds that are music to my ears. He grunts and starts to get sloppy with his movements and I know he's close. He bites down on my chin and cums deep inside me, filling me with his seed. He moves into me harder, riding out his high, and biting down on my neck harshly. I scream and explode on his stomach and mine. My orgasm taking me by surprise. He continues to push into me, unable to stop as I ride out my high pulling his body closer to mine. He kisses me deeply, owning my tongue with his every thrust into my mouth and my clenching hole. My body shivers in the aftermath of my release and he kisses me tenderly but not taking his member out of me.

"Is it okay if we cockwarm for a bit?" I nod my head slowly and he sighs deeply, resting his head in the crook of my neck. A small tear escapes my eye and I wipe it away quickly before he sees it. I hold on to him tightly and close my eyes, enjoying the feel of his growing member inside of me.

..........

************************************

Any thoughts my swties? 😗😚

Congratulations to Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin & Jungkook for advancing to the final round of the 100 Asian Heartthrobs 2020 🎉

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙