Chapter 16

Jimin

I entered the room to the sounds of quiet moaning, interlaced with heavy breathing. I frowned. Something didn't sit right in my gut. I moved further into the room and my eyes went wide with the sight that greeted me.

My husband lay almost sprawled out on the floor, his butt was raised and his feet planted firmly apart, with his hands at ninety degrees to his body, holding himself up. Jin was almost over him, moaning and groaning to cover the gap over his arm to get to the next position but almost in vain.

Jin eventually collapsed over him and they both burst out laughing. They were playing Twister. I was going to kick my husband.

"Jeon.....what the hell are you doing? You know Jinnie is almost 3 months pregnant and you're playing this ridiculous game with him!"

They disentangled themselves from each other and stood, looking at me sheepishly.

"I'm sorry love. Jin was bored and I asked the reception for some board games and they sent this up." He looked at his toes in shame.

"Why does it feel like I have two children to look after already?" I was exasperated with their behaviour.

Jungkook walked towards me and Jin sat down on the couch, looking mighty ashamed of himself. "I'm really sorry Park. I didn't mean to cause you any undue stress." He held onto my hands and pouted cutely. He knew I was a sucker for his pouts. I let out a long sigh and smacked him upside his head. He groaned and rubbed his head, while Jin laughed quietly into his hands.

"Don't think you're getting a free ride Jinnie." I stared him down and he too looked up with an exaggerated pout. His was way cuter than my husband's so I leaned in and kissed it softly, forgiving him instantly.

"Hey! That's not fair! I get a beating and he gets a kiss!"

I rolled my eyes at my silly husband. "You better control that mouth before you get a real beating." He closed his mouth quickly. Jin laughed loudly at that and we joined him in his crazy style of laughter.

"When did you arrive Park? I thought you were coming in tomorrow."

"I just got back babe. I'm so tired. It was a long ass flight and you know how I hate travelling."

My husband massaged my shoulders while Jin got up to get me a drink. "Can I run you a bath baby?" Jungkook asked.

"That would be heavenly. Thank you Jinnie." I looked up into his quiet, doe eyes and he smiled at me. Jungkook left to run the bath and Jin sat next to me, playing with my hands. This was a new habit that he had developed. He would take my fingers and massage each one individually. It was oddly calming and I didn't stop him. Maybe, it helped him too, I don't know.

After a long soak and some tasty Korean food that I was surprised the chef had made on Jungkook's bidding, we retired to our rooms. Jin was already fast asleep in his room when Jungkook joined me in ours.

"Babe, I have to tell you something." I looked up at my husband and frowned. He seemed troubled.

"What's wrong Jeon? You're scaring me. Is everything okay with Jinnie? The baby?"