Chapter 21

Trigger Warning ahead

Seokjin

I'm almost 5 months pregnant already and my baby bump is very visible. Jimin insisted I wear a short babydoll dress with shorts to go to the doctor. In truth, I was more comfortable in my dresses. I just felt like I didn't want anyone to stare at him because of my dressing. But he said he didn't care.

Jimin and I have grown so close over these past few months. Most nights he joins Jungkook and I in bed. He would always hold onto my stomach and kiss it before he falls asleep in my arms. Some people might find our relationship to be strange, but it works so well for us.

Jungkook too, is a clinger. He spoons with me every night. I'm usually flushed and irritated by the time I get up. But I now crave them both. It's like my mind and body needs to be near them continuously. I don't know if it's healthy or not but my cravings are to be with them rather than strange things like chocolate ice cream with peanut butter.

"I hope Jeon gets here in time. I don't want him to miss anything."

I smile softly at him and intertwine our hands, kissing his fingers softly. "Don't worry Minie hyung, he'll be here soon."

Just then, Jungkook bursts through the doors of the doctor's office and Jimin scoffs at him irritably. I smile from ear to ear as he comes over to us and kisses me softly. Jimin just ignores him.

"Awww Minie hyung, please don't be mad at hyungie. He's here now, isn't he?" I smile at him.

He returns my smile and looks at Jungkook who pouts cutely. Jimin just rolls his eyes while I giggle at their behaviour. I peck Jungkook's pout and he holds me close while Jimin smiles eventually. It's then that I notice that we have an audience. We're always so wrapped up in each other that we don't notice others. I clear my throat awkwardly as the other patients openly gawk at us.

Jimin glares at them and they look away, embarrassed. He can be very intimidating but not to me. Jungkook just chuckles. Our names are called and we walk into the examination room. A nurse comes in to dress me in a patient's gown while my hyungs wait.

Dr Yoo enters and I immediately like his friendly face and easy demeanour. He talks to us about the pregnancy thus far and I listen intently as he gives me instructions on my diet etcetera.

"Okay, let's see how our baby is doing in here, shall we." Dr Yoo says and begins to smooth a warm gel across my belly and guides the ultrasound wand over it.

Jungkook moves to hold my hand on the other side and I squeeze it tightly. He smiles at me reassuringly as Jimin waits at the foot of the bed, gazing at the monitor. The screen lights up and an image appears.

"Well, look at that," the doctor points out to us, "there's your baby now. Lovely weight and size. Looks very healthy." He moved the wand across and clicks some buttons on the machine. A paper rolls out and he continues to look at the screen. "Would you like to know the gender?"

I look at my hyungs who nod happily. We're all excited to know what baby we're having. The doctor smiles warmly and continues with his exam.

"Okay. Let's see .... well, it's ..... a boy!"

My heart swells and Jungkook leans down and kisses me softly. Jimin squeals happily and comes over to kiss my cheek. The doctor smiles at our interaction.

"So who's the parents?" asks the doctor, looking at the three of us.

Both Jimin and Jungkook reply that they are. The doctor looks confused and I giggle until Jimin explains that I'm their surrogate. He nods and hands us pictures of the sonogram. Jimin tears and Jungkook kisses me again as the doctor wipes my belly.

We make our way to his office to discuss some things dealing with the birth and Jungkook asks to speak to the doctor alone.

After our appointment, Jimin and Jungkook got called in to the hotel for some work, so I decided to join them and wait until they're done. Jungkook kisses me and leaves me in the hotel lounge area. After a while, I made my way to the bathroom. I was almost done when I heard someone else enter.

⚠⚠

I opened the cubicle door and someone immediately pushed the door against me causing me to lose my balance and fall awkwardly against the toilet seat. Instinctively, I held onto my belly, steadying myself against injury.

The intruder was wearing a mask and snickered at me.

"Well, well, well....what do we have here? Little Seokjinnie looks very pregnant. I must say, I'm shocked. I never thought that Jeon had it in him but I guess my cousin convinced him otherwise."

"W-who are you and what do you want?"

"Poor Jinnie....Jinnie. Don't you remember me? I'm Wonwoo. We met in Seoul a few months ago." He removed his mask and I gasped at the terrible scar across his nose. He noticed where my eyes roamed and scoffed. "Courtesy of your lover, Jeon Jungkook. But no bother, I have my way to extract my revenge." He smiled eerily at me. I cringed away from him.

"Come baby. Let me show you how a real man treats a thing of beauty like you."

"NO!" I screamed and tried to fight him off but he was too strong. He punched my face and I swayed at the impact. I was aware of him carrying me until I passed out cold.

..........

************************************

Please don't hate me my swties 😢

Thank you for over 10K reads 💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙