Chapter 10 (M)

Jungkook

Mature content ahead
🔞

"Seokjin........aaaaah.....aaaaah....fuck!"

I felt my orgasm flood my senses. It flowed out of me in waves, my semen coating his walls beautifully. I watched as he trembled beneath me. I could feel the pleasure seep through into him as he exploded again all over his soft stomach. I leaned in and captured his fucking sexy lips. I can't get enough of his mouth. I love kissing him. I tug on that thick bottom lip and I want to bite and tear it down. It's so fucking sexy.

"J-Jungkook.....please....too much." His breathing is heavy and he looks wrecked.

After cockwarming with him for an hour, I woke up totally hard in him. He was fast asleep but I couldn't handle it and started moving in him. By my third thrust, he moaned and by the fifth time of sliding my cock in his hole, he was wide awake and groaning. I didn't care that we were both tired, my cock kept slamming into him. I pulled both his legs up to his chest and fucked into him as I was spooning his body.

I knew I had hit his prostate when he screamed out in complete abandon. I rocked into him, spilling my seed and moaning my release as he came in my hand. From then on, I was like an animal in heat. I couldn't get enough as I took him again and again. Different positions and more pounding of his beautiful, delicate body.

Now he was completely spent. I kissed him again as he fell into a deep slumber. I smiled happily. He was so sexy and so cute. He looked like an angel in my arms. I didn't want to let go. But I got up and wet a towel with warm water and cleaned him up. He moaned as I wiped him down slowly, careful not to hurt him. I got out his ointment and gently rubbed some on his rim. Damn, his hole is so lovely. I licked my lips. But he needed a rest and so did I.

I kissed him tenderly on his forehead and made my way downstairs in my robe. My husband was sitting on the couch, eating popcorn, fully concentrated on a horror movie. I chuckled as I approached him.

"What are you still doing up Park?" I stole some of his popcorn, flipping a few into my mouth as I settled myself on the couch next to him.

"Hush! The stupid woman doesn't know he's behind the door with the carving knife." I shook my head. I couldn't understand his obsession with horror movies. The woman in the movie screamed and I got up to make my way to the kitchen. I had skipped dinner and I was really hungry now.

I warmed some left over pizza and poured some juice in a tall cup and made my way back to the couch.

"Yaaaa Jeon! Go and eat with Jin. He must be hungry too."

"He's fast asleep. I'm not going to wake him up now. It's so late. I'll make him a nice breakfast for the morning and take it up to him when he gets up."

My husband turned his attention to me. I was stuffing half a pizza in my mouth. "Whhhaaaat?" I mumbled.

"He needs his strength you idiot! Go and wake him up to eat! You're such a beast Jeon."

I looked at him, completely offended. I was only doing what he had asked me to do, no wait, what he had begged me to do and now I'm the beast? "He's asleep Park. Let him rest. I promise I'll take good care of him in the morning. Now can we please watch your stupid horror movie and can I eat my pizza in peace?"

My husband huffed at me in annoyance. "Can you please stop being so rough on him. I can't believe you're the same man that sleeps with me. I've seen all the bruises on his body and the way he winces when he walks."

I stop with my mouth open and my hand on a piece of pizza in mid air. "I'm the same with him as I am with you," I say, annoyed. Am I really that rough on Jin? But I don't know what comes over me when I'm with him. He just brings out this beast, this animal in me. I just want to ravish and ruin him. I felt that the first time I kissed him. Maybe even before that, when I saw him on that stage, his body gyrating to the music. I was entranced since then.

"Jeon, you are not the same. You're gentle with me. Please try and be more gentle the next time."

"What do you mean 'the next time'? If he wasn't already pregnant, he's definitely now. I came in him so many times, even I lost count."

My husband burst out laughing. Pretty soon, I too began to smile at the incredulity and absurdity of my words. We both guffawed on the couch, almost falling off. My eyes filled with tears of laughter and my husband laughed so hard, his eyes disappeared behind his puffy cheeks.

"Did you ever think we'd sit and have a conversation about you sleeping with someone else and me giving you advice on it?" My husband asked me.

I waved my hand, still chuckling. "No way. I can't believe how far we've come. But really Park, how are you even okay with all this? If the situation were reversed, I don't think I would be able to even see you with another man."

He scoffed and stared into the distance. "I know what our goal is Jeon. All this, it's a means to an end. An end where we'll have a bouncing little baby in our arms that we'll love and cherish. And you know why? Because he or she will be yours. Your baby Jeon. Your blood. That's all I ever wanted."

He leans in and rests his head on my chest. I caressed his soft hair and kissed the top of his head. "I love you Park."

"I love you Jeon."

........

************************************

What are your thoughts on jikook?

Vote, comment, rant and rave. But don't stress, this is still a Jinkook. That's not going to change. 😉😊

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙