Chapter 25 (M)

Seokjin

"Baby.....are you sure? I don't want you or the baby to get hurt?" Jungkook says to me.

"Are you kidding me right now? You know I can have sex right until the last day of giving birth?"

"I know," he says, rubbing my arms soothingly as I straddled him, "I spoke to your doctor about this and he also assured me that you will be fine. It's just I want you to be absolutely certain that you want to. I mean, after what happened with Wonwoo, we haven't done anything and I haven't initiated anything since."

Oh my God! I didn't realise just how considerate he's been. He really does care for me that much. He cares about my mental health too. He really does love me. It's not just words and sex. He loves me.

"Thank you hyungie."

"What for angel?"

"For loving me that much." Tears fell slowly from my eyes and he leaned in and wiped them away slowly.

"Don't cry my baby. The doctor said you should always be happy. Please don't be sad. Our little sweetpea will be sad too." And he rubbed my belly gently. "When I say, 'I love you', I mean it jagiya. It's not just words. I feel everything for you and I want every happiness for you."

I nodded my head and he pulled me closer, rapping his arms around me as best he could. "Come, let's sleep my angel. You've had a long day."

"But I don't want to sleep hyungie," I insisted like a baby. "I want to make a little naughty first," I batted my eyelashes at him. He smiled at my cuteness and leaned in to capture my lips in a soft, sensual kiss, full of love and desire. I responded immediately, moving my hips against his crotch. He moaned into the kiss and it spurred me on.

"Jagiya.........I love you baby. I love you."

🔞🔞

He turned me over gently, placing me on the soft pillows. His kisses were deep and full of desire. His tongue owned my mouth, gently exploring every inch of it. He groaned as he fumbled with the buttons of my dress. I laughed quietly and sat up slowly. I helped him to undo it. He parted my dress and placed soft kisses on my tummy before moving down and lifting my legs up, bending my knees in a more comfortable position. Then he turned me to my side and massaged my lower back slowly.

I moaned lightly, enjoying the sensation of his hands on my skin. His hands roamed lower to my ass cheeks. I heard him intake a deep breath and place soft kisses all over them. He licked my cleft lovingly, parting my cheeks and brushing his tongue lightly over my rim.

I squirmed at the feel of his tongue in me. His fingers soon joined his wet muscle, stretching and pleasuring me. I moaned heavily, my body shaking with desire for this man and all the pleasure he gave me. Sex with him, has been so different from my previous sexual encounters. Before him, no one has ever cared about my pleasure. No one had ever touched me like this before. I always had to prepare myself or else it would have hurt real bad. The men I had slept with, were rough, and hurt me many times. I did it for the money mostly, so I would have food to eat. They all craved my body but never me. Jungkook is the first man to ever crave me for my everything. We made love; we didn't just have sex.

I felt him lube my entrance before lining himself up. His hand stroked my cock and I pushed my face into the pillow as he entered me slowly, lovingly, whispering words of love and desire out into the dark night.

"Are you okay baby? Am I hurting you?"

"No Jungkook. I'm fine. Please move. I want you....I want you," I breathed out huskily. He smiled and leaned in, kissing my lips softly, sensually as he made love to me. His thick cock, pleasuring me to no end as he moved into me. I screamed out in ecstasy when he hit my bundle of nerves repeatedly. This side position was heavenly. He was so caring, so gentle, showing me all his love for me.

"Oh baby. You feel so amazing!" He sucked on my neck and I moaned heavily, feeling his hand work on my penis as he pumped me to orgasm. His thrusts were firm but not hard. His eyes were closed, concentrating on his release when he hit my prostate again and I came all over his hand. I felt his body still as his own orgasm took over his senses and he came full and thick into me. His body fell forward as he whispered 'I love yous' against my neck.

He spooned against me and placed soft kisses on my neck as his breathing normalised. He soon got up to clean us up. When he got back into bed, I turned over him, surprising him by straddling his crotch and lubing up his cock before pushing it deep within me. He moaned huskily.

"Baby! Aaaaaah.......Are you sure?"

"Yes my love." His eyes went wide at the endearment and I felt his member hardening instantly inside me. Oh what a feeling of bliss.

"Baby......ride daddy will you?" He smiled at me devilishly.

I obliged with a heavy smirk. I began to bounce slowly at first, working myself up into a rhythm. Soon, my body was heaving and he was groaning under me for release. He squeezed my ass and helped me to bounce on his dick. I felt a tightening in the pit of my stomach as he stroked my cock and his own hit my sweet spot ruthlessly. I came undone as he released into me; his face contorting in complete pleasure, my own juice spilling all over his firm abs.

He pulled out slowly and kissed me lovingly. He cleaned us up and gently inserted his cock into me as he spooned me. Oh the feeling of his manhood deep inside me as I slept, could never be compared to anything of this world. Cockwarmimg with him, was simply heavenly. He held me close and kissed my neck as I fell into a deep slumber, satiated and satisfied, in love with this beautiful man beside me.

.............

************************************

Jinkook got me in my feels 💗💗💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙