Chapter 11

Jungkook

Jin is wearing a tight, white, frilly skirt that's riding up his milky thighs everytime he moves and it's driving me crazy. Not to mention the baby blue tank top, exposing his soft tummy. He's barefoot and fucking beautiful. And he's making my pants uncomfortable, fluttering around Jimin like that.

They're both in the kitchen making some traditional Korean food that Jin seems to be an expert on. As I watch the t.v, I find my eyes frequently sliding toward Jin. I lick my lips when he bends over to pick up a spoon that he dropped. Fuck! He's wearing some flimsy thong underneath.

I need to get out of here before I do something ridiculous. I feel like a fucking hormonal teenager right now. I adjust my pants then clear my throat to get my husband's attention.

"Urm, Park, I'm just stepping out for a bit of fresh air seeing as how you both are busy," I try lamely.

"Wait Jeon! We need some ingredients for one of the dishes. Please take Jin with you. He can get the things as he's way better with cooking than I am."

I groan inwardly. The person I'm trying to get away from is now joining me. I grab my keys and my coat. Jin puts on his boots and pulls a long coat over himself and we step out.

He skips ahead of me and I try to control myself as we take the elevator to the building garage. I watch him and chuckle as he makes some cute aegyo faces in the elevator mirror. He smiles at me shyly. I need to fill the space with conversation or I'll probably do something I'll regret later on.

"Jin, can I ask you something?" He nods at me cutely. "Did you always like to wear women's clothing?"

His face falls. Oh God! I'm such an idiot. I think I've treaded on something too personal. I apologise quickly but he stops me.

"It's okay hyung. Anyone would be curious. I've never really thought much about it though until people bring attention to it. I suppose I was always more comfortable like this and with my job, it's all I know to wear anyway. People do give me stares and behave badly with me at times but I try not to let it get to me. I'm comfortable in my own skin and I don't bother anyone about their eccentric ways, why should they bother me?"

I look at him thoughtfully. He speaks very eloquently sometimes and he's words and opinions are really insightful. It makes me wonder more about him. If he's educated, why is he in a job and life like this.

He looks down shyly. "Hyung, I can practically hear your thoughts." He laughs lightly and I look away embarrassed. "It's okay hyung. A lot of people wonder about me. But I remain a mystery because that's how I want it. My clients and the patrons where I work, enjoy a little mystery, so I give it to them."

"But, what about those who are close to you? I mean your family or friends?"

He scoffs lightly. "I don't belong to anyone hyung. I have no one." He looks at me with sad eyes and I feel like embracing him in my arms and keeping him there forever. My heart aches for this poor creature. What demons he possesses, who hurt him and discarded him?

We reach the basement garage and I indicate for him to walk out and I follow him. We walk to my car and I help him to get into the SUV. He smiles at me shyly and I feel like he could melt my heart with that sweet innocent smile.

As we drive to the local market, his coat keeps falling away from his body revealing his sexy clothes underneath. My eyes roam to his bare thighs and I notice a small purplish bruise on them. I frown. Did I do that? I pull the car over to the side and he looks at me strangely.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"Jin, promise me you'll tell me if I ever hurt you?" He looks at me in confusion.

"What are you talking about hyung?"

I lean in and point to the bruise on his thigh. His eyes follow my movements and he blushes a deep pink. His ears start to burn and turn red. He's so adorable.

"Hyung! I-I ..... you didn't hurt me." He blushed even more."

I decided to tease him. "Let me see." And I leaned over and moved his skirt up higher. Maybe I shouldn't have. I hissed at the bruises and marks I had made on him. I moved his skirt at the top and found hand prints on his hips. Jimin was right, I am a beast.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry baby." I lean in and place soft kisses to the purplish hues. Soon my hands travel up his skirt and onto his semi hard member. He intakes a quick breath and I find myself covering his mouth with my own, kissing him softly, sensually. He runs his hands through my hair and I deepen the kiss but it's still sweet, not hard and demanding.

When I move away, he smiles shyly, peaking at me through lowered lashes. If we weren't out in public, I probably would have taken him right then and there. This thought somehow worries me. Jin has this effect on me without him doing much or even realising it. I find I want him more and more. I need him. I need his laughter, his shy smiles, his cute and silly remarks without even realising how funny he is. All these things are conspiring to endear him to me even more than the sex, which is fucking mind blowing.

As I drive us to the market and watch him engage with the farmers and haggling with them for their wares, I find his sweet laughter and shy smiles, even more appealing. I think I'm fucked!

.........

************************************

Ahem. ...... 🙊

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙