Chapter 23

⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠
Mentions of rape and abuse

Seokjin

🔞 slight mature content

I opened my eyes to find Jungkook sleeping in the chair opposite me. His hand was in mine as he snored lightly. He looked tired and worn out but still so handsome. I smiled softly as he grunted in his sleep, throwing his head back but still not waking up. I gazed at him lovingly as I caressed my baby bump. He's the father of my child. No. The father of Jimin's child. My smile faded and I sighed heavily, turning to look at the ceiling. My hand slipped out of his and he groaned, his eyelids fluttered open.

"Hey baby," he said, his voice thick with sleep. "Can daddy join you there please? You know I can't get a decent sleep if I'm not spooning with you."

I smiled softly at his cuteness. He looked adorable, pouting at me. I nodded my head and he joined me hurriedly. I laughed lightly at his obvious enthusiasm to be next to me. He leaned against my back and cupped my tummy. I smiled softly and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his body against mine. His soft breath against my neck. I moaned and he pushed his hips against my ass. I could feel his obvious hard on against my ass.

He rubbed my tummy gently and nipped at my neck. The feel of his lips against my skin, led me to squirm and shift my ass against his member.

"Seokjinah......" he moaned, his warm breath fanned my neck as he pushed his cock against the cleft of my ass. I could feel his member quiver as he rubbed it against the fabric of my thin hospital gown. His hand moved to slide my gown up and I felt his hiss against my head as he realised I had no underwear on.

He tilted my head to the side and sucked on my lips, his hand trailed my dick, pumping it lightly. "Fuck Jinnie! I fucking want you so bad. Let me take you please?" He whined against my neck, his movements becoming frenzied as he tried to lift the gown up higher and massage my rim with his finger. I screamed out as his finger entered me slowly. He swirled it inside, rubbing my inner walls.

"Hyungie......no.....no.....NO!" I screamed and moved away from him.

"Hey....Hey baby. What's wrong? Talk to me my love." He caressed my face sweetly. I turned towards him and hid my face in his firm chest, crying softly.
He held me tightly.

"I'm sorry baby. That was insensitive of me. Please forgive me. I love you so much. I will never do anything to harm you my love." He stroked my hair gently as I sobbed quietly into his embrace.

"I'm s-sorry hyungie. I can see his face above me. H-He hurt me so bad."

Jungkook clenched his fists tightly. He wanted to kill Wonwoo for hurting his Jinnie. He whispered sweet nothings into his ear and kissed his face gently. "I love you so much baby. I promise you, he'll pay for everything he has done to you. I will murder him if I have to. No one hurts you and gets away with it." His voice was determined and I relaxed slightly in his warmth. He felt so good and safe.

"Can I tell you something hyungie?" I looked up into his soft eyes, pleadingly.

"Of course my precious angel. You can tell me anything."

I gulped and took a deep breath. I had never shared this part of myself with anyone. I don't know why I felt I could with Jungkook. I guess I felt safe for the first time in my life. I felt love, real love. Real passion. Real trust.

⚠⚠

"I-I'm a 'trick' baby. I never knew who my father was. My mother was a whore, a druggie. Her only mission in life was the way to her next fix. When I was born, I was delivered prematurely, already addicted to cocaine. I was placed in a hospital incubator for 3 months before my mother was allowed to take me home. Social services got involved and I was placed very early on with a foster family. But my mother cleaned up her act long enough to convince the judge that she was capable of taking care of me. It didn't last long though. She was soon back to using and I was taken care of mostly by our neighbour, Mrs Chen, a nice old Chinese lady.

I don't remember much of my formative years. I was a slow learner. I knew my brain was damaged to a high degree because of drugs but I persevered. I loved to read and play in the park but I was constantly bullied because I was always smaller in body size than other children my own age.

I had very little schooling and hardly ever a hot meal. So I remained thin, small and wiry. When I turned 11, I menstruated for the first time. My mother called me an abomination and didn't care for me. Mrs Chen took me to the clinic and I was referred to the hospital where they ran tests on me and I was deemed a 'carrier'. My underdeveloped brain couldn't process this information and I took it as just another inadequacy in me.

When I was 12, I was raped by one of my mother's many 'boyfriends'. He used me almost on a daily basis. I think my mother was receiving money from him. That was the first time I was prostituted out by her."

Jungkook gulped and stroked my cheek. My tears flowed down my cheeks and he kissed them away lovingly.

"I fell pregnant before I reached my 13th birthday. I miscarried due to the constant abuse I suffered. My first baby was a girl. By my third pregnancy, I was 15 and ruined. I aborted my child and ran away from home. I lived on the streets for a while until I was picked up by a man who brought me to the bar where Minie hyung found me. I've lived and worked there since then. It was never ideal but atleast I was safe. I had a roof over my head and food in my belly.

When Minie hyung proposed his offer, I was worried if I would be able to carry a baby after my miscarriage and abortions. But he took me to Dr Lee and he ran tests on me and deemed me fit and free from disease and drugs. Minie hyung and you are my saviours, hyungie. You're both my heroes. I-I'm a nobody, that you picked up from the streets and are giving me an education. Minie hyung says that he wants me to be empowered and not feel inadequate. But then ..... that happened yesterday and I was reminded of who I really am. I've been living in a fantasy world these past few months. And now my bubble has burst. H-he reminded me that I'm not worthy."

I sobbed heavily in his embrace. His tears mixed with my own as he kissed every part of my face lovingly. He held me tight against his chest.

"I love you Seokjin. You are the most precious and beautiful person. You are not unworthy. I promise you, I will give you so much love that it will be the only word to exist in your dictionary. I love you Seokjin. I love you so much."

I cried softly as he held me tighter and caressed my baby bump lovingly. I don't know if I deserved him or his love but I knew in that moment that I was deeply in love with him and I couldn't allow myself to feel this way. Love only brought hurt and pain and I would eventually have to leave him. I would harden my heart against his love. That was the only way I could survive.

..........

************************************

So here was a taste of Jin's backstory. 😢

Abuse in any form is traumatic. If you are suffering from abuse, don't bottle it in, speak to someone who cares and seek professional help to overcome your trauma.

Stay safe ARMY 💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙