Chapter 26

Jimin

Hoseok and I were busy in my office,  finalising the details for our Singapore move. We handle a lot of land estate and development. Our work is primarily development but we do delve in other aspects of construction as well. For this reason, our work is constant and we're generally busy and much in demand.

We were just about completed when my harried secretary burst through my door unannounced, to cry out in disbelief that I had a visitor. I was getting ready to reprimand her for her rude intrusion, when, Jungkook's grandmother made a surprised entrance. Oh shit! I made a mental note to kill Chang with my bare hands for not informing me of her arrival in Switzerland. I looked behind her and found Chang himself cowering and pushing her wheelchair. I was seething.

"Well, well, if it isn't my dearest grandson-in-law, Jeon Jimin, looking very not pregnant."

"Haleomoni, I can explain."

"Save it Jiminssi. I know everything. What did you think? That you could fool me? I'm the dowager of the Jeon clan, I take no prisoners. I might be old but that does not mean you can pull the wool over my eyes."

I looked away. I had been caught. There wasn't much I could do now. She knew I was lying about being pregnant. The game was up.

"And where is my stupid fool of a grandson? No doubt, sucking up to this person you found. Am I right Jiminssi? You really know how to play with him."

"It's not like that haleomoni. Please let me explain."

Hoseok bowed and left the room, pulling Chang with him. I watched as he closed the door quietly, looking at me sympathetically.

"Now, Wonwoo whined like the little bitch that he is. He got deported and he's still in police custody. I want you to drop the charges against him."

"I will not. You don't know what despicable thing he has done haleomoni."

"I don't give a damn Jiminssi. He is your family, unfortunately and we, as the Jeons have to bear the consequences. Also, we have business with them which we can't refute."

I was seething. Every word she said was true. But I couldn't allow him to walk free. He was a disgusting piece of shit.

"I can't do it haleomoni. You need to speak to Jeon about this."

"Believe me Jiminssi, I will be doing just that. Now, get that whiny ass Chang in here and take me to my grandson."

I bowed to her and did her bidding. Jeon wasn't going to like this.

End Jimin POV

♢♢♢♢♢♢

"My sweet, angel baby," Jungkook cooed, kissing Jin on his nose. "I love you so much."

"Hyungie. .... please let me submit my exam then I'm all yours, I promise." Jin smiled at Jungkook's cuteness.

"Oh okay. But, make it quick and I'll give you a foot rub."

"Oh, that will be heaven. Thank you my love." And he kissed Jungkook lovingly.