Chapter 5

JUNGKOOK

"I can't do it Park. Don't force me!"

"But you promised me Jeon! How can you do this to me? To us?" My husband was crying now, uncontrollably. Didn't he understand why I couldn't do this? I love him. I love him too much.

"I love you Jimin.....don't you understand why I can't do this?" I squared his shoulders, making him face me. "You're my everything Jimin. I can't compromise on you, on us." I kissed him deeply then, pulling him close to my body, holding him tight.

"If you love me, if you believe in us, please go and bring Jin back. Please, I will never ask you for anything ever again. Just please, bring him back." He looked at me with those cute, twinkling eyes and my heart melted.

"Okay. I'll go get him back. But please, don't rush me. When I'm ready I'll do what you've asked of me. But I can't do it right now. It's just too quick. I-I need time. Please understand me too."

"Okay. I won't push you Jeon. Thank you. I love you Jeon, more than anything in this whole world. I'll do anything for you, for us. Please bring Jin back."

I nodded and grabbed my keys. "Text me his address." I winked at him and he smiled softly, nodding his head as I ran out.

I raced to my car and my phone beeped. I smiled. He'd sent me the address. Twenty minutes later i arrived at the address and my heart clenched when I saw the place. Oh God! How could he be in a place like this? No! I had to get him out of here.

I entered the establishment and asked for Jin. The guy pointed to the stage. It was dark. I sat down at one of the tables and watched as a spotlight came on, focussing on Jin. My breath caught. He looked so different. Holy Fuck! He looked sexy as fuck! His body was draped over a pole, long, thick ropes wrapped around him. He wore a flimsy pink g-string and matching lacy, pink brazier. His make-up was sexy and flashy.

I didn't know how his legs could stretch out that way. I was in complete shock. The music started and his body moved lithely on the pole, the ropes straining on him. He swung around the pole and spun on the spot; a cascade of water fell over him, the droplets kissing his skin. I felt my pants tighten. Fuck!

Suddenly, he swung on the ropes and twirled around, his body jerking to the music. He threw the end of the rope to someone in the crowd. The guy held on to it and Jin twirled away from him, the rope undoing itself as he moved away. He swung back on the pole and completed his routine. I was fucked! I'd never seen anything so fucking beautiful and sexy before.

I got up and adjusted my pants. My body felt hot around my collar. I made my way backstage and threw a $100 bill at the guard. I walked past him and entered his room. A few people scattered when they saw me.

"Jin!" He turned around and locked eyes with me in surprise.

"All of you get out now!" Jin commanded them. They raced out.

I turned and locked the door. Then I turned to him and he ran into my embrace, his slim, soft body enclosed in my strong arms. He looked up and I cupped his face. My mouth found his and I kissed him deeply, sucking on his thick lips, my tongue tasting his beautiful mouth.

"Jin.......aaaah. ......" I lifted him up by his ass cheeks and he wrapped his legs around my waist. "Are we really going to do this here?" I pushed his hair away from his eyes.

"N-no ..... not here. Let's go." I let him down and he ran behind the screen to put his clothes back on.

Fuck! What am I doing? I have to get us back to Jimin fast. He came out, wearing a tight orange, plastic skirt with thigh high white, plastic boots. His white crop top was see-through and flimsy. Holy Fuck! I wouldn't last with him looking like that.

I grabbed him and kissed him roughly. He was startled at my wanton need of him. My hard member strained against my pants. He moaned and I couldn't hold back any longer. I gripped his ass cheeks tightly and pushed him up against the wall. He kissed me furiously.

"H-Hyung. .....l-let's go.....Jimin."

I pulled back. "Okay, let's go." I kissed him one last time as I pulled him to leave. He grabbed his bag and we went to the front desk. He insisted on getting his money. I didn't want to argue with him so I just went along. He never left my hand.

We exited the place and got into my car. I reached over to help him secure his seatbelt and our faces met. Fuck it!

I ran my hands along his bare thighs and slid one hand under his skirt, cupping his ass. My trembling lips found his again. I squeezed his ass and he opened his mouth, a soft moan escaping his lips. I dived in, my tongue sucking on his. I groped his ass tighter. I don't think we'd make it to the apartment at this rate.

"Hyung...." he let out huskily. "Please...Let's go home. I can't trust myself here."

I smirked. "Okay. We'll go home baby." I caressed his soft cheek. He smiled quietly. I drove us home in a happy and comfortable silence.

"Park. We're home. I brought Jin." I called out to an empty house. I looked around confused until Jin brought a letter he had found on the tabletop.

My dearest Jeon

I know if I am here, you will not do what I have asked of you. Please, for my sake and for the sake of our families, I beg you, please make love to Jin.

Our lives are so empty without a child and he is willing to do this for us. We have been granted an angel on earth. Please do not think of me. I will come home tomorrow. I am fine and I want you to do this.

I love you Jeon.

Park

Tears fell from my eyes of their own volition. Jin came over with a carafé of wine and two glasses. I watched as he poured some into both glasses. He tipped his glass into his mouth, drinking all, looking at me with lustfilled eyes. I downed my glass and threw my tie and coat on the floor, following him up the stairs.

...........

************************************

I think if you didn't figure it out before, you now know why Jin is in their lives.

It's complicated. Next chapter is smut. Take it or leave it. 😉

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙