Chapter 19 (M)

Jungkook

I watched as Seokjin kept bouncing around on the bed. He had his headphones on, a pen between his thick lips and his eyes were concentrated on the screen in front of him. I knew he was busy learning, watching a lecture on the tablet, but my mind couldn't concentrate on my own work on my laptop, as he was distracting me terribly. I eventually gave up and kept my laptop on the side of the table and made my way to the bed.

He looked up from his screen, that fucking pen still between his sexy lips, and frowned up at me. Without a word, I gathered his papers and the tablet, switched it off, and left them on the table as well. He still looked at me in confusion. Then he removed his headphones and smiled up at me.

"Anything wrong hyung?" He asked innocently, as if he didn't know what he was doing to me.

"Not really. Just you bouncing on the bed and that fucking infernal pen between your fuckable lips, is driving me crazy. Nothing much else." I said, trying to sound nonchalant and failing badly. He blinked up at me, looking like a deer in headlights.

I leaned in and captured his lips. He groaned and hung onto my neck as I gently lifted him up and placed his head down on the pillow.

"Hyungie....." He moaned, his eyes closed as I sucked on his neck. "I need to finish my tutorial please. Minie hyung is going to be upset if I don't upload my assignment."

I looked up and gazed into his eyes adoringly. "Fuck your assignment. I want to fuck you right now." I licked his lips and he moaned at the sensation.

"Hyungie......." He sighed. "Please let me finish then I promise I'm all yours." His hooded eyes and soft, trembling voice, conspired to take me over the edge.

"You're all mine Seokjin....." I kissed him feverishly, milking his lips and sucking on his thick tongue. He responded beautifully to me. He knew what I wanted and he gave in. Fuck!  He's amazing!

🔞🔞

Soon enough, I had him naked and on all fours, screaming out my name lustfully as I pounded into him. He arched his back in pleasure as I fucked harder, illiciting sensual moans from his wicked lips. I massaged his soft, supple ass cheeks and bent down, placing tiny kisses on him. He was fucking beautiful and he was all mine.

I reached down and groped his cock, as he screamed out, orgasming all over my hand and I fucked into him even harder, bringing myself to lose all coherent thoughts as I came in him.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Seokjin! I love you!" I screamed out in complete ecstacy. He groaned and fell forward onto the pillows, his breathing heavy and erratic as he rode out his high.

I pulled out halfheartedly and lay down next to him, calming breaths leaving my satisfied body. I stroked the soft skin of his back, moving his matted hair away from his face to look into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you Seokjin."

He smiled softly and leaned in, kissing me full on the lips. It was sweet and gentle and I loved every second of it.

"You don't have to say it, my love," I said, stroking the flushed skin of his cheek. "I'll still love you without a doubt."

"Hyungie please. You know I can't."

"I know baby. And it's okay. Believe me, I don't care if you say it or not, I still feel it and that's all that matters to me."

He smiled softly before turning onto his back slowly. I cupped his small baby bump and felt his fingers threading through my hair. I gazed up at him and he enclosed me in a soft hug. I held onto him for a while then got up to clean us up so he could complete his work before my husband returned.

Jimin had signed Seokjin up for an online business management course. He had also registered him to study a 4 year degree course in Culinary Arts. He was determined to see to it that Seokjin educated himself. I agreed with him on this and Seokjin took to his studies with much flair. Although he didn't have a good knowledge of technology, he learned fast under Jimin's tutelage and was soon thriving. I was already proud of him.

We showered together, then dressed. I left him to get back to his work and went into our kitchen to warm up some of the ready made meals my husband had stacked the fridge with. We had found a really good 4 bedroom home on rent. We didn't want anything too lavish as we were trying to stay low key.

I was just placing our meals on a tray to take to Jin, when my husband came home. I kissed his cheek and we walked back to our baby together.

"How was your day Park?"

"Very busy, as usual. I settled on the Kang/Shin deal like we discussed and everything is on track with the building project. I hope I can get some rest today."

"Of course love. Why don't you take a shower and come rest in our room."

"I will. I want to see my Jinnie's face first. It calms me so much when I see him."

I smiled knowingly. Over these past few months, my husband and I had become very attached to Seokjin. I don't know how it happened but he's so addictive and cute and sweet. Gosh! I could go on forever. We really do love him a lot.

"Jinnie baby," my husband cooed as he entered our room and found Jin busy on his tablet. He looked up and squealed in delight at the sight of him. I pouted. How come I don't get that kind of reaction?

"Jinnie baby, don't jump like that. Let me come to you." I watched as my husband hugged Jin and he reciprocated happily.

"Minie hyung, please don't leave us like that all the time. We miss you so much," he pouted cutely into my husband's chest.

Jimin stroked his hair lovingly. "I promise my baby, I won't leave for a while now, okay?"

Seokjin smiled happily and poked his tongue out at me. I reciprocated and Jimin laughed at our antics. We had a small bet going on that Park wouldn't succumb to Seokjin that easily. Obviously I just lost.

We had our dinner and Jin soon fell asleep in my arms after submitting his assignment. I stroked his hair as he lay across my chest. He was so beautiful. My husband soon joined us and got in beside me, placing a soft kiss on my lips before he too fell asleep, reaching out to hold Seokjin.

As I lay there between these two amazing men in my life, I thanked the Gods for bringing us all together. My happiness knew no bounds as I sighed contentedly, closing my eyes and falling into a deep and satisfied slumber.

***********************************

Updates are a bit slow for the next few days. I'm really sorry my swties. I injured my arm and it's tough to do edits right now. I promise to update as soon as I feel better.

I love you all. How were the Vlives today? Jimin really be feeding us 😍

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙