Chapter 15

Seokjin

It's been almost a month and a half since we've come to Bern. This place is so different from Korea. At first, I didn't understand the need to be here until Jimin explained the laws of this country protected us on many levels. Also, they wanted their child to be born out of Korea for reasons unknown. I didn't question a lot of things. It wasn't my place.

I was bored sick sitting in our hotel room, as Jimin had left for Singapore on urgent business and Jungkook was currently in a meeting at the conference centre in the same hotel. They even own this hotel that we're staying in. I didn't really know what work they did, but whatever it was, it kept them really busy.

After bouncing around the suite for more than 20 minutes and flipping through channels on the t.v, I decided to take a walk to the hotel restaurant but I forgot to change my clothes. When I was already in the lobby, it only hit me then that I was wearing a short denim dress and soft shoes.

I was annoyed to go back so I walked to the restaurant and was about to order something when someone called my name. I turned in surprise.

"Jinnie....what are you doing here?" Jungkook looked at me in surprise.

"Oh hyung! I'm so sorry. I was so bored in the room. And I was so hungry. Is it okay if I order something?" I pouted cutely at him.

Jungkook sat across me and took my hands into his own. He gazed at me lovingly.

"My angel, you can order anything you like. You don't have to ask. What is my baby feeling for today?" I noticed his eyes go over my attire but he refrained from commenting.

I blushed and looked away. Jungkook seemed to have this effect on me. I couldn't understand why though.

"Hyung, weren't you in a meeting?" I asked him as I went through the menu but didn't understand a word written in it. I sighed heavily.

Jungkook smiled softly. I think he realised my predicament. He took the menu from me and asked me what I would like to eat. He would get the chef to make it for me. I smiled shyly.

"I just concluded a business meeting and now I want to spend time with you my baby." Jungkook leaned over and kissed my cheek. His lips were soft and tender against my cheek and he smelt heavenly. I loved his cologne.

"I want to eat any Korean food hyung. I'm tired of this European food and I can't even pronounce their names." I looked away, ashamed at myself.

Jungkook laughed heartily. "Do you have any idea just how precious you are to me?" And he changed seats so he was now sitting next to me as opposed to opposite me like before.

He leaned in and nibbled on my ear and I closed my eyes in quiet ecstacy at his touch and his tongue, licking me slowly. I squirmed in my seat as my panties were getting tight over me.

"Hyung.....we're in public. Please...."

"Please what angel? Tell daddy what you want," he whispered sexily on my ear.

I shuddered and moaned. He looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching us.

"Baby, you can't moan like that in public. That's very naughty. Maybe, I need to punish you for that?" He bit down on my earlobe and I hissed. "Let's get the chef to send us your food up to our suite and we take this, up there," he said, indicating the two of us, breathing heavily now.

I couldn't form a coherent thought to save my life, so I just nodded dumbly. He got up and pulled my chair for me, snaking his arm around my waist possessively. We then proceeded to speak to the chef in the kitchen, who promised to send up my food timeously. I was so happy as we made our way up to the suite. We were both lost in each others eyes that we didn't notice that someone was watching us intently.

We entered the elevator and Jungkook immediately attacked me; kissing my neck, sucking on it and squeezing my thighs. He kissed me feverishly, his hands groping and squeezing my ass tightly. I squirmed in pleasure and lust. Jungkook knew exactly what turned me on. I gripped onto the back of his neck as he lifted me up and shoved me against the back mirror of the elevator. He bit down on my neck and groaned, our arousals flush against each other. I felt him tug on my panties and grope me harder.

"Fuck Jin! Fuck! I want you so badly." He moaned against my neck. I threw my head back in complete pleasure as he sucked and licked up my neck.

The elevator dinged and he carried me out into our suite. I don't know how we made it to the bedroom. All I felt was Jungkook's strong arms and his deep desire to be with me. Nothing else mattered.

He laid me down gently on the bed and hovered over me. His eyes raked over me and I blushed deeply.

"Seokjin-ah......why are you so enticing to me? I can't get enough of you." He nuzzled into my neck and kissed me softly, intertwining our hands and bringing it to his chest as he gazed into my eyes. "You know, the point of us having sex was for you to have my child but now that I know you're already pregnant, there's no need for us to have sex. Yet, I can't seem to keep away from you. Would us being together be construed as 'cheating'?"

"Hyung, you're right and this is now wrong. We shouldn't do this. It's wrong to hurt Jimin hyung like this. He loves you and you love him. You should be with him, and not me. I'm. ...I'm just a vessel now for your child and nothing more. Although I would want nothing more than for you to ravish me right now, I think it's best if we stop."

He groaned and pushed off me. I already, felt his loss. He walked to the window and I lifted myself off the bed slowly. I sat on the edge of the chaise lounge and observed him. He seemed to be fighting an internal battle of sorts. No doubt, Jungkook was fucking sexy and sex with him was amazing but we weren't here to have sex. I had one purpose and I was willing to do everything to fulfill that purpose. Falling for Jeon Jungkook was not on the cards.

.........

************************************

A surprise update for my loyal swties 😍💗 Thank you to everyone who wrote on my message board. All your lovely comments are  appreciated. You are all amazing and I love you so much 😚💖

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙