Chapter 8

Jungkook

I can't believe I actually did that. Granted, Jin is extremely sexy and I did have some wine, but I know I gave myself willingly to him. It took a lot out of me to do it because I really do love my husband so much. And it's only because of this love, that I did it.

I've seen him suffer through so much because we lost our daughter. In a twisted way, he blames himself for something that he had no control over. No one could have foreseen the accident nor the death of our child. But he stooped into a huge depression and it ate away at our lives, our marriage and our families.

Jimin and I both come from old money. Our forefathers were extremely rich and the families remained well to do. In the last 6 years, we've grown our businesses together. We're a great team and work well together. And then he fell pregnant. I've never seen him more happier until now.

Jin had brought so much joy to him already. He's blossoming in his company and coming out of the protective shell that he created around himself after our tragedy. No one realises, not even my husband, but I also suffered the loss of my child. I might not have carried her, but she was a part of me, a part of my husband and I loved her dearly. I still do. I mourned her loss all alone because Jimin needed me more. But some nights, I still cry to myself that she had to leave us so soon. I hide my pain so my husband doesn't see it. He's in a greater pain than me.

I sit on the couch, flipping through my sns accounts on my phone when a sudden sound catches my attention and I peek up curiously and look in the direction of my husband and Jin, both of whom are sitting on the balcony and enjoying each others' company.

And there it is again. I get up and walk towards them only to realise that the sound is coming from Jin. It's the strangest laugh I've ever heard in my entire life. It sounds like a windshield wiper. Jimin laughs even louder upon hearing Jin laugh and it becomes a cycle until I also find myself laughing along with them, unsure as to what they were laughing at in the first place.

It feels so good to laugh with my Jimin. I've missed this so much with him. I've missed his smile, his joy, his happy self. And now, thanks to an unassuming man like Seokjin, my husband is already thriving.

We wipe our tears away and settle nicely on the couch. Jimin leans into my chest and Jin looks away shyly.

"Come here sweetheart. Come join us on the couch," Jimin says to Jin, who happily jumps up and joins us, sitting next to me. I close my arms around both of them, suffocating them in a bear hug until they scream that they can't breathe and laugh crazily again.

I notice that Jin is wearing a pretty, light yellow cotton dress. He's got light make up on and his feet are bare as we are in the house. He really is so beautiful. I pull him closer to me and he smiles shyly up at me.

"You know, it might take a few days or even weeks to find out if Jin is pregnant. I think we should start making arrangements to go to Bern as soon as possible and I need to get Jin a new passport as well." My husband says. I nod at him and he continues. "Also, I'm not satisfied with just one try. I want you both to be together at least every two days."

"What!?" I gawk at him. Did I hear him right? "Are you crazy?" I disengage myself from him and Jin and get off the couch. "You can't be fucking serious Park!" I'm incredulous right now.

"I'm damn serious Jeon! We can't guarantee that he's pregnant with just one try."

"Urm. ...hyung. It actually wasn't just one try," Jin looks away shyly while I'm thoroughly shamefaced now.

Jimin bursts out laughing. "Well, atleast I know you gave it your all Jeon," and he laughs in my direction. "But I'm serious, I want you both to be together more and after 3 weeks we'll do a test."

"Are you even listening to yourself Park? You're telling your husband to fuck someone else more?" I was beside myself with this. This isn't what I signed up for. He asked me to do it that night and I did. But I'm not doing it again. I've had enough of his craziness now.

"I think you guys should speak in private. I'll go up to my room." Jin walks away quietly and I turn to face my husband. I'm seething now.

"Jeon please. There's no reason for us to believe that he's already pregnant. We should ensure that he does become pregnant. And that means you have to sleep with him more."

"I won't do it Park! I've had it with this nonsense. Don't you get it? I love you, YOU! You are my husband. I can't do that with someone other than you and that too, repeatedly. I've acquiesced with many things thus far but I also have my limit. Don't push me over the edge or I'll stop everything." I was livid with him.

He started to cry. He knows his tears make me weak. He's using them against me. I'm not going to fall for his traps this time. This time I'm adamant. I won't do it!

.........

A little while later....

I can't believe I'm back in bed with Jin again. Park Jimin, what am I going to do about you?

.......

************************************

Yeah....you guys know, I'm a slut for Jinkook 😈😈😈

I guess we all know what's in the next chapter 😉😉

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙