Chapter 6 (M)

A/N: The following scene contains explicit consensual sexual content. This does not constitute cheating as the three parties involved, have consented to this willingly.

JUNGKOOK

I followed Jin up the stairs, his tight ass swaying as he walked sexily to the room. I gulped. My hand ran on the staircase railing; with each step, I kept feeling more and more guilty. I just can't do this. He turned and gazed at me, beckoning me with his fingers. He looked so fucking sexy, swaying in front of me. My feet moved along and followed him to the room. I heard his soft laughter and I speeded up my pace.

🔞🔞

I entered the room and found him splayed out on the bed. He was so fucking hot. I started to undo my shirt, throwing it aside. He sat up on his haunches and gazed at me. I watched how he licked his lips, his eyes raking over my body. I smirked. I was in good shape. I had abs and muscles to die for.

I leaned over him and he traced my abs with his fingers. His touch was light and feathery. I groaned. His fingers found my belt buckle and he slowly undid my pants. I closed my eyes, feeling his soft touches and enjoying it. I felt my pants come undone and I moved out of them, standing in my tight briefs, my thick  bulge noticable to him. I heard his intake of breath and felt his face over it. His hot breath and his sexy mouth, sucking me through my briefs. Fuck!

I don't know if it was the wine or the fact that he was fucking hot, but I started to lose myself, my mind doing flips as I felt his thick lips through the fabric of my briefs. I shoved him down and grunted, leaning over him, ripping his flimsy shirt off of him. He arched his back and moaned at my dominance. Oh fuck! He's so pretty. My hands trailed his soft chest, his nipples distended. I twerked them and he moaned sexily. My rough hands massaged his chest down to his delicate tummy. I felt him tremble at my touch.

He turned over and I pulled the zipper on his skirt down, revealing the soft, milky globes of his ass cheeks. I pulled his skirt down roughly, admiring the small jiggle of his ass. I ripped his skirt. I was losing my patience with his clothes. He was wearing the flimsy pink g-string.  I pulled on the string and he groaned on the sheets. I attached my teeth to the string and pulled it away from his ass.

I licked a long stripe up his ass. Holy fuck! He tasted heavenly. I flipped him over. "Stand up!" I commanded. He obeyed without question. His body was trembling with need. I could make out the outline of his dick under the lacy material. "Pull the panties off now!"

Slowly, he hooked his fingers under the string and pulled them down, revealing his pretty penis. Fucking Hell! He was gorgeous. Just a perfect twink for me to ravish and ruin. His panties fell to his ankles and I lifted him up and dumped his naked body on the bed. All he had on was his knee high boots. I decided to leave them on. They would look fucking amazing as I pounded into him.

I hovered over his sexy form, aching for me. His eyes never left mine. I leaned in and dominated his fucking sexy mouth. Those thick, sinful lips, begging to be mouth fucked. Fucking blow job lips, just made for my cock. I sucked on them, groaning and pulling. He was exquisite. I kissed him deeply.

"I want your fucking mouth on my cock now." I gazed into his eyes and he nodded, ready to let me ruin him. I lifted him up and he got on his knees on the bed. I moved off the bed and stood against it, waiting for him to scoot over and take my cock. He sucked on my clothed bulge and looked up into my eyes. He looked so fucking sexy like that, submitting to me. I grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face onto my bulge. I was aching for him.