29 • Surprise Dates ✓

Chapter 29: Surprise Dates

[Can I just say I kind of hate this chapter, it could have been written a lot better but I really wanted to publish something so here it is. Will probably be re-written soon though tbh.]

We run back to the car, Stiles jumping straight into the drivers seat while I just stand awkwardly by the back doors, staring at the passed out naked figure sprawled out across the back seats.

I'm not getting in there next to my sisters naked ex-boyfriend.

Stiles must have noticed my lack of attendance in the car as he impatiently taps his fingers on the wheel, "Mia! Come on!"

Crossing my arms and shifting my weight onto one leg I just stare at him, nodding my head to Jackson. "No."

"No? What do you mean- Oh..." It must have slipped in his mind, somehow, that he was asking me to sit on a naked Jackass. "Scott, get in the back."

Scott's head snaps towards Stiles, "What? No! Why can't she just go back there?"

Stiles opens his mouth, before closing it and leaning forward to whisper in Scott's ear.

I might as well just walk back over to Noah and ask him for a ride.

Watching the two, it looks as if they are both arguing over who sits where. Theres a lot of hand gestures and frowning and I just want to sit down, and they say girls are the more decisive type.

"Screw it." I mutter, opening Scott's door and jumping inside, squeezing myself into the car, practically sitting on his knee.

I feel as if its my mission in life to annoy him, as if he was the older brother I never wanted. So this is just another thing to add on the list of pissing him off.

"Mia, what the hell?! Get off!" Scott complained.

"No, I'm already sat down now so just drive wherever the hell we're going or I will talk more about your activities to your dad." I direct the last part to Stiles.

He grumbles something under his breath before starting the car and we make our way down the road, driving pretty much aimlessly.

Where are we even going?

Where do you even take a teenage boy who turns into a lizard?

Is this even my problem?

No.

"Never mind just take me home, you guys sort out this while I go to bed." I decided. I just wanted to see if Danny was okay and keep him safe, he's paralysed- temporarily- but other than that he's safe so my job here is done.

Stiles nods his head, pursing his lips in thought before his eyes practically light up.

"You have a boathouse right?"

"Uh... Yeah. How'd you know?" I ask him, completely confused.

"I don't live under a rock, Mia. You guys have those parties there sometimes..." He turns his head a little to the side so I can't see him properly yet his eyes are still on the road. "That I never got invited too." He muttered.

I was about to protest and say how in all fairness, we weren't actually friends back then, but Scott beat me to it.

"We, we weren't invited." He corrected Stiles.

"We didn't know each other! Plus, I have no say whatsoever when it comes to party planning. I just eat the food and drink the drinks so give me a break." I whined, probably sounding like a 5 year old, but my point still stands.