14 • Angry Mia is Angry ✓

Chapter 14: Angry Mia is Angry

This is the best day of my life. Finally, my time of recognition has come.

The people of the world have finally realised that they need me.

I can finally drive, but not only that, I can drive in a car chase. Someone get me a job in Need for Speed, I am a pro at this.

"MIA I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU COULD DRIVE?!" Stiles shouted from the back seat.

Okay, so I may have told a little white lie and said that I was an 'excellent' driver, which I believe I am but apparently not.

"I CAN!" I yelled back, pressing down on the gas more. Car chases are fun, why can't we do these more often?

"THEN GO FASTER AND DON'T KILL US!" Scott hissed, damn do werewolves get a period? Because I think Scott is on is. Still haven't forgiven him for the whole kiss thing either, I don't care if it was a full moon. Dude should know how to treat a girl, even in his worst state.

"Hey, Stiles?!" I shout, seriously this car is so loud I can't even hear myself think, but that may be because I am going way over eighty miles per hour.

"Yeah?!"

"Can you take a picture of me? This will make an awesome instagram picture!"

"Are you freaking serious?! We are in a car chase, with people who have guns, might I add, and you want a picture?!"

"Uh, yeah.." I think about it for a while, maybe Derek will let me borrow his car another time for a picture. "Yeah, no don't worry about it."

"Mia, you really aren't getting the concept of a car chase!" Stiles snapped.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us!" I screech at him, I am already going fast as hell, yeah this is fun but there are limits. And in this case, speed limits.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Scott interrupted.

My eyes widen and I press down on the gas even more, sending Stiles flying backwards into his seat. He quickly sits up, turning around and looking out the window before whipping his head back around and squeezing in between me and Scott in the front seats.

"They're gone." He tells us.

"What the hell, where did they go?" I mutter.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." The police radio sounded. Wait, when the hell did they put a police radio in here? Who the hell could... Oh, Stiles, dad, Sheriff, right.

I make a sharp turn and speed towards where I think Derek is and sure enough, we see him running towards the car, Scott takes a hold of the wheel and we kinda do this swap thing which was pretty awkward as I practically straddled him to get out of the seat.

Derek opened the passenger side door and pushed me into the back whilst I was in the middle of moving over and holy crap this is all happening within a moving vehicle how have we not crashed? I fall and land into the back seats with a thud, I yelp as my head makes contact with the window.

"Dude! Window! Pain! You pushed me, freaking asshole!" I shouted at Derek who was now sat in the passenger seat as we sped down some road.

He turned round to face me and glared, "What did you just call me?"

Stiles coughed and grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him, obviously intimidated by Derek. Psht, please, Derek won't hurt me.

"I called you an asshole, asshole. All you gotta do is say 'Hey, Mia, buddy. Can you move to the back seat please?'" I ask Derek, matching his glare. Well, trying too. This guy has the perfect eyebrows for an angry face like how is that possible.