05 • Mia VS Danny ✓

Chapter 05: Mia VS Danny

The time has come.

No, not the new American Horror Story episode. No, not the new Beyonce song release. And it definitely isn't the time for Bradley Cooper to show up at my door and profess his undying love to me.

No.

It is the time where Lydia and I (mostly Lydia, I could not care less about this) throw a back to school party in which practically everyone trashes our house and drinks all of our alcohol. How fun.

I sigh and look over all of the decorations hanging around the house, then over at all of the food and drink that probably would be more than enough to give to the whole of Beacon County let alone Beacon high. My phone ping's in my hand, I glance down and unlock the screen to reveal a text from Danny.

19:20 - Danny: Hope you got your A-Game. You, Me, shots. Losers jumps in the pool.

19:21 - Mia: I am intrigued... what do I get?

19:22 - Danny: What do you mean what do you get?

19:23 - Mia: I meaaaan, when I kick your ass what do winners get?

19:23 - Danny: You are delusional but okay, winner gets another shot?

I think it over for a second, sounds like a good deal.

19:24 - Mia: You got yourself a deal Danny-boy. See you in a bit xo

I lock my phone again, running upstairs and putting it in my pillowcase, you cannot trust drunk teenagers not to steal stuff. Not. At. All. The last party we threw someone actually stole all of our cushion covers, dont ask why, they just did. We found them the next day in the front of Greenbergs house though...

"Mia, you ready?!" Lydia yelled from the kitchen.

"As ready as I'm gonna get!" I shouted back. She is talking to me now so thats a plus, things are looking kinda good right now.

"You gonna open the door then?"

What?

I scrunch my nose up in confusion and head to the front door. "Why would I do that there's no one-" I opened the door to reveal a rather large crowd of people. Oh. That's why. "Here..." I trailed off. I stared at the crowd for a few minutes, it was beginning to get a little awkward so I stepped to the side allowing them to enter. "STAY OUT OF THE BEDROOMS, IF YOU WANNA HOOK UP FIND A CAR OR A BUSH OR SOMETHING! IMPROVISE!" I yell at the people walking in, and much to my regret I do not think they are actually listening to me. Dammit.

I walk through the already formed crowds throughout my house trying to find a familiar face but it is literally impossible when there are people constantly yanking me everywhere to try and dance.

"Oh my god, get off."

"Seriously hands off if you know what's good for you."

I squint my eyes and look around some more, but finally. My hero. My saviour. The one who shall save me from this hell, has arrived.

"ALLISON!" I shout rather loudly. What? She needs to hear me, its a party. There is music. Duh.

She turns her head to look at me and smiles. "Hey."

"Seriously you do not know how good it is to see someone I actually know, like and talk to. I have been looking for Danny we got a shots thing going on..."

"I'm here with Scott too, and I think he brought Stiles, so you are not alone don't worry." She laughs and I join in with her but stop quickly, remembering my goal for tonight.