16 • Bitch Admittance ✓

Chapter 16: Bitch Admittance

I quickly pulled away staring at Stiles in shock, did we just do that?

"Im so sorry, I uh... I shouldn't have done that your sad and angry and oh God this is the worst timing ever." Stiles rambled, still with wide eyes at the fact that we just kissed.

I just stare at him, watching him ramble on. I may be upset and mad as hell but there is no denying how good that was, I haven't had many kisses in my life but I guess its true about what they say about spontaneous kisses, they are pretty good.

"I'm gonna, go..." He pointed to the door and walked over to it, standing in the doorway. "-downstairs and sleep on the couch. Couch is good, you stay here and," he gestured around the room and his bed, "Make yourself at home. Uh, bye." Stiles quickly ran out of the room not giving me a chance to reply.

I clear my throat and look around the room, thinking about what the hell just happened.

Wait. Did Stiles just say 'worst timing ever'? Did he plan to do that another time or something?

I push myself off of the bed and immediately regret it when a sharp pain makes its way up my arm from my wrist.

"Son of a bitch.." I mutter, pulling my wrist to my chest and clutching it to my body to ease the pain.

I walk out of Stiles' room and look around the hall, where the hell is the bathroom?

"You alright?" I jump and turn around, seeing Stiles' dad staring at me with a mug in his hand.

"Just looking for the bathroom." I replied, smiling weakly.

"Well you obviously didn't look very well, it's right next door." He chuckled.

I looked to the side of me, of course it was.

Just another thing I was completely oblivious too.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did Stiles carry you in here earlier? I will admit it got me freaked that my son was carrying a sleeping girl into his room."

"So he doesn't do it often then?" I joked, trying to avoid the question.

He just tilted his head to the side and looked at me with a sympathetic smile, "I know I'm the Sheriff and your friends dad n'all, but you can talk to me, as Noah. The friendly neighbourhood conversationalist." He chuckled before regaining his serious composure. "Completely confidential, no one will know, I know you lack a father figure in your life and it is always nice to have one there."

(A/N: ok so i have no idea what the sheriffs name is, when i googled it the name John came up a lot so im using that. Feel free to call him something else if you imagine another name for him.)

(A/N EXTRA NOTE years later: damn guys i wrote this as seasons happened, noah wasn't known yet gimme a break its now gonna be noah although he looks like a john more but nvm)

I stared at him in shock, my own dad well, my adoptive dad, doesn't care about me. So why would Stiles' dad be any different? "You sure you wanna know? It's pretty intense." I sighed.

"Whatever it is, talking helps." He reassured me.

"Well," I pull at the bandages on my wrist. "I found out today that I'm not actually who I thought. I'm not a Martin, I'm a Tate. There's another family out there who didn't want me so they just gave me away to my mom, who pretended my whole life that I was Lydia's twin. My life is basically a lie and I hate it now. I have gone from being happy to this sad angry mess. Everything around me has changed like the world and me and.. I don't want to go home and see them try and lie to my face, I just - just-" Noah caught me by surprise by pulling me into a hug, he rubbed my back in a comforting manor before pulling away and holding me in place by my shoulders.