26 • I Don't 'Got A Feeling' ✓

Chapter 26: I Don't 'Got A Feeling'

I honestly have no clue what I'm doing.

Maybe I should have listened to Harris when he was explaining it all...

"Are you gonna do this? Cause I will probably blow us all up." I swivelled in my seat to look at Isaac.

He just smirked, shaking his head. "Yeah, sure, why not."

"Thanks," I looked around the classroom again to see everyone either in a angry conversation or just as equally confused as I am about this experiment. "So is there a reason why everyone looked as if they were about to shoot you when I sat down?"

He just shrugged, "Probably because me and Erica have a little something we have to do."

"Like what?" I asked curiously, leaning forward on the desk to see what he was doing with the chemicals.

"Don't think you would want to know that, Mia." Oh come on, seriously?

He's almost as vague as Derek is. Almost.

Man, I miss that guy. Why did he have to turn into an ass?

"Just tell me, its obvious everyone else already knows." I prodded.

"Derek wants to know who the local lizard is," What? "So we are testing your sister, if she's immune to its weird paralytic gunk it has then we have to deal with it."

"Are you on drugs?"

"I'm not on drugs." He chuckled, "But you are." He said, directing his attention under the table to my bag.

I opened my mouth in shock, "I'm not on drugs!"

"What's in there then? I can smell something." He asked, nodding his head at my bag.

How can he- Oh, Werewolf. That explains knowing Derek then I guess. I just thought he was banging Erica if I'm honest.

I huffed at the intrusion of privacy, "Werewolves are weird." I muttered, "If you must know its just pain meds, okay?"

"You know, Derek told me about his little visit to you," Shut up, shut up, shut up. I know for a fact Scott is probably listening in. "You should have really taken him up on his offer, you would make a hot werewolf."

"Werewolves are too overrated," I shrugged, "When theres like a weretiger or something, then I will re-think." Man, that would be awesome. "And stop changing the subject, what do you mean deal with it?"

"We're gonna kill her."

My eyes widened as I scooted back a little, "Wha-,"

"Switch."

Isaac swiftly moved out of his seat and to his next station, leaving me wide eyed.

Next thing I know, Scott is rushing towards the table and practically leaping into the seat next to me.

"What was Isaac saying? Derek offered you the bite? Why didn't you say anything?!" Scott harshly whispered.

Oh, he has the nerve.

"Probably the same reason you're all hiding something from me." I snapped, "What did he mean by lizard? And more importantly why does he want to kill Lydia?!"

"We don't want you getting too into this, you were nearly killed because of all of this going on," Scott paused, lightly punching me in the arm. "Plus we can't have you dying yet, me and Allison still need you and Stiles to just get together already." He joked.