Chapter 4. Mrs. Lonely

All day yesterday, I did nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was alone and bored out of my mind.

My meals were delivered by Ronny with a mean scowl before he stomped out of the room and locked me in again.

I had no one to talk to. I hadn't had a shower since I got here. There was a bathroom but no soap.

I was a prisoner. A lonely prisoner with no other prison mates.

I kept thinking about how my life was going to be from now on. I was now a submissive to a man whom I'd never met. I didn't even know his name or his age. I knew nothing about him. I didn't even know where on planet earth I was currently located.

I wondered if he was mentally ill or if he was just a damn pervert. He seemed sane when we exchanged words yesterday. He was fully aware of what he was doing or of the things he said to me.

Maybe he was just a perverted badman. Maybe he was just an excessively horny man who was unable to willingly fulfill his sexual desires which was probably why he forced me to be his submissive.

But, look at him! He was attractive. Handsome. Beautiful, in fact. He could get any woman he wanted. He wouldn't have to beg women to sleep with him. They would perhaps have to beg him!

Then, why would he make me his submissive? Maybe, he didn't kill women. Maybe he wanted to spare my life and this was the only thing he could think of. But, he must've had other submissives before me. I sighed as I rubbed my forehead in confusion. I couldn't read him at all.

At around three in the afternoon today (glancing at the circular brown clock above the bed), I heard the door unlock before Ronny marched in with a small suitcase.

I smiled sweetly at him, trying to befriend him. If I was gonna be stuck here for a while, might as well try to make some friends, even though he seemed very hostile.

"Hey, how's it going?" I greeted.

He threw the suitcase on the bed, and with no emotion in his blank stare, glanced at me before turning around to leave the room.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to open the suitcase.

There were some female necessities inside: Deodorants, body lotion, perfume, hair shampoo, clothes, two fancy dresses and a pair of silver heels which I assumed were for tonight. But there was something else missing. Panties. There were no fucking panties or tampons. Fuck! Didn't that fucking pervert know those were the main things to get for a woman?!

Did he want me to walk around without undies?

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips and I shook my head in annoyance. There was a small dresser in the room so I placed the deodorants on top and folded the clothes in the drawers.

I then strolled into the bathroom to take a much needed shower. The bathroom was nice. It was very spacious and the tiles were big and white. There was a pink tub in the corner and a shower over on the other side with glass doors.

My shower was hot and satisfying. I wanted to wash my hair but I didn't have a dryer.

I bit my lower lip as I considered what dress to wear to the party. There was a red, sleeveless dress with a deep V-cut. It was quite simple yet elegant and I really liked it. The other dress was much simpler than the previous one. It was black and long sleeved. It was a very plain one. Nice, but maybe another time.

I slipped into the red dress and glanced at the full-body mirror in the bathroom. The dress looked amazing on me and it hugged my little curves so well. I almost looked...sexy. I was slightly uncomfortable though as I wasn't wearing any panties.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and smiled at the beauty that stared back at me. The pervert had taste.

I sat on the bed and waited. And waited. And waited. It felt like hours sitting in that lonely room but it was a little over an hour in reality.

The door unlocked and I got up to slide into the pair of heels.

"Let's go." Ronny muttered and I nodded politely before following him out of the room and down the stairs.

The pervert was standing at the bottom of the stairs, talking on the phone, his back turned to us. As we reached the bottom of the stairs, he ended the call and turned to look at us.

"Thanks, Ronny." He stated, before glancing at me from head to toe. I fiddled with my fingers nervously. Did he think I looked good?

Surely, he cleaned up well. He was clad in black pants, and a long sleeved navy blue shirt that was covered by his black suit jacket.

Without a word, he nodded, seemingly in approval before he said, "Come."

I bit my lip as I followed him out of the mansion into a garage filled with different vehicles. I gasped in surprise. There were about six different types of vehicles. He was definitely rich.

He led me to a black Hummer, before he slipped inside, not bothering to open the door for me. It wasn't like I expected him to anyways, he wasn't a gentleman.

On the way to the party, I kept staring out the window, to see if I recognized any building to provide me with some clue as to where I was. But nothing seemed familiar. I still didn't know where I was and I was too afraid to ask.

I glanced over at him. He looked so damn good and I hated it. Two buttons at the top of his shirt were left undone and I could see a peek of his tattooed chest and a small gold chain with a cross. My eyes trailed down to his pants and there was a slight budge. I embarrassingly stared out the window as we continued to drive in silence.