Chapter 10 - Arielle

I heard chatter in the dining room on my way to the kitchen to get my dinner. Curiously, I silently walked to the dining room to find out if Ares had friends over. I hid behind the wall and peeped at the three persons seated around the table.

There was a man and a woman I didn't recognize and the other person was Ares. The woman must've felt my gaze and slowly turned her head, her green eyes piercing through my soul. I couldn't look away. This woman ought to be around aged fifty, but she was stunning. She had long, black hair, a perfectly straight nose and glossy pink lips. She was Ares' mother. The resemblance was uncanny.

"Who's there?" She called, and, startled, I shrieked like a damn idiot and hid myself behind the wall.

"Come out." The man spoke and with a deep breath, I slowly walked into the room.

My eyes caught Ares' burning glare and I gulped nervously. He didn't seem too happy to see me.

"Ares, who's this?" The mother questioned, keeping her eyes on me with a small smile.

"She's no one, mother." Ouch. "She's just a friend." He answered, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"What's your name, dear?" The man questioned, his dark eyes scrutinizing me. He had brown hair and a wide nose. Ares almost didn't resemble him.

"Kat-Kathrina." I stuttered.

"Are you seeing my son?"

Before I could respond, Ares bellowed, "Father! She's just a friend."

"Come, sit. Have dinner with us." His mother stated.

I quickly glanced at Ares for permission and he glared at me before nodding his head slowly.

Their eyes followed me as I sat beside Ares. I had no idea why I felt so nervous. Something about his parents screamed power.

"Phoebe!" Ares called and not long after, she came running into the room, "Share Kathrina a plate."

"Yes, sir." Phoebe replied before returning to the kitchen.

"You must forgive me. I totally forgot to introduce myself. My name's Gwendolyn and this is my husband, Harold Kingman." Ares' mother informed me with a polite smile.

"It's nice to meet you." I said, glancing between Gwendolyn and Harold.

"So, how long have you been living here?" Harold questioned and Ares huffed softly.

"Um, about three weeks."

"Ares had mentioned you're just a friend. I'm sorry, I just cannot seem to understand what you're doing here. Are you in between places?" Gwendolyn asked out of genuine curiosity.

"Something like that." I whispered.

"Hmm...So, how old are you, dear?"

I felt like I was being interrogated. They were just throwing questions after questions at me and it made me understood why Ares seemed frustrated. They didn't believe I was his friend. They secretly believed I was his girlfriend.

Phoebe returned with my dinner and I sighed in relief. I just wanted to stuff my mouth with food so that they could stop interrogating me.

"You know, my son haven't had a girlfriend since Arielle." Gwendolyn informed.

"Mom..." Ares stated lowly in a warning tone.

She ignored him and smiled at me, "Arielle was his girlfriend a few years ago, when he was eighteen, I believe."

"I hated that girl. She was no good for him." Harold added.

"Jesus Christ." Ares muttered, balling his fists in slight anger.

I guessed he didn't want them talking about her but I wanted to know more. It seemed she had an impact on him. It must be the same girl Phoebe had told me about.

"What happened between them was tragic though." Gwendolyn said.

"What happened?" I murmured.

"You didn't tell her about Arielle?" Harold asked Ares.

"No."

"Arielle—"

"That's enough! Kathrina return to your room at once!" Ares bellowed, startling us all.

Quickly, I got up and ran to my room. I didn't understand why he reacted like that. Was he really that shaken up about whatever tragedy happened to Arielle? Was he in love with her? He must have been. Maybe, that's why he seemed so uncomfortable. And, perhaps, he was still in love with her.

A startled scream left my lips as something pulled me out of a deep sleep. Literally. I was being dragged off the bed.

My heart raced in freight as I attempted to grab the sheets but it was to no avail.

"Quiet." A deep voice sounded and I quickly recognized it.

He pulled me towards the edge of the bed and handcuffed my hands. What was he doing?

He turned the lights on, almost blinding me making me close my eyes tightly to block the brightness.

I felt his hands on my legs and I slowly opened my eyes, stealing a glance at him. He seemed enraged and it scared me even more.

"Are—are you okay?"

He didn't respond and proceeded to raise my arms above my head. That reminded me that I was only wearing a blouse and panties. Shit.

I tried to use my leg to cover my core but it was of no use. I was still exposed to him.

He reached down and ripped my panties off, making me yelp in shock. Now, I was completely exposed to him.

He fondled my breasts while glaring into my eyes.

"Oh." I moaned softly.

"Why did you have to come down when my parents were here?" He muttered.

Oh, so that's why he was so upset. He was mad at me for peeking in on dinner with his parents.

"I'm sorry, sir..."

"Oh, you will be." He responded, inserting a finger inside me whilst continuing to fondle my breasts.

"Oh, my!" I moaned, my eyes fluttering shut in utter pleasure.

He began to pick up the pace and rammed his finger in and out of me, driving me wild. I squirmed in pleasure as he continued to fondle my breasts.

"Stay still." He ordered and I tried hard to comply.

I wanted to reach down and grab his hand but they were handcuffed above my head.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he added another finger and squeezed my breasts roughly.

As if sensing my nearing orgasm, he pulled his fingers out and his hand left my boob.

"No, please, don't stop!" I blurted, slightly surprisingly myself.

He removed the handcuffs before grabbing me around the neck bringing my face dangerously close to his, "Don't you dare touch yourself."

His gaze fell upon my lips and I prayed that he would kiss me. I didn't know what came over me. All I wanted was to taste his lips and to have him fuck me. I wanted to have an orgasm. I wanted to feel him inside me.

His eyes returned to mine and he repeated, "Do not touch yourself."

And with that, he left my room leaving me sexually frustrated and annoyed. Who did he think he was?

Fuck you, Ares Kingman!