Chapter 18 - Amy

Later that day, Ares announced that we would be leaving Las Vegas at five in the afternoon.

I knew we had to leave at some point but I didn't expect we'd be spending just two days. I hadn't even toured the strip.

"I'd really love to take a walk on the strip." I said, pouting my lips, hoping he'd let me.

He pursed his lips before glancing down at the black, Rolex on his left hand, "You're not here on vacation, Kathrina."

"I know, but, please? I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to come here again." I begged, anxiously biting my lips.

He released an annoyed sigh before getting up out of the sofa, "Come on."

The strip was beautiful. There were so many clothing stores, restaurants and tall palm trees. I managed to drag Ares along with me into almost every store I saw despite his frowns. I even begged him to buy a few stuffs for me. It was fun. Well, for me, as Ares kept grumbling angrily under his breath. This time,  I wasn't afraid of him. I was delighted.

I pouted sadly  as we descended the steps of the jet at Ares' mansion. Well, back to my sorrowful life. Ronny greeted me with a frown before escorting me to my room.

"Don't you think I've been here long enough to be able to walk around by myself? I don't think I need your services anymore." I blurted, rolling my eyes at his long, broad back. 

Ronny chuckled humorlessly, "I still don't trust you as you have only been living here for over a month. Plus, you sneaking into the boss' room and trying to run away whilst in Las Vegas gives me enough reason to continue my assigned duties." 

I pursed my lips, giving up, "Fair enough." 

My period was almost a week late, as usual. Ever since I got my first period at age eleven, they had always been irregular. Once, when I was fourteen, my period was almost two weeks late and I believed I was pregnant even though I'd never had sex. I was pretty sure my first kiss with Aiden in the fourth grade had gotten me pregnant. I couldn't stop crying. At first, I didn't even believe my mom when she informed me that I could never get pregnant from a kiss that happened four years earlier. When I finally became calm, she sat me down and we had the talk. It was the most awkward conversation I'd ever had with my mother and as soon as she was finished, I got up and ran to my room like a maniac. 

Ares didn't visit me at all throughout my cycle. It didn't matter to him that I had painful cramps or vomited a few times in the toilet. He didn't care and why should that bother me? He wasn't my boyfriend. My boyfriend would've bought me more pads  than I'd ever need, make me tea, and massage my tummy and back. 

Ares was self-centered and cruel. Carter was sweet and considerate, and I missed him so much. Each time that I thought about Carter, the guilt would eat me away all over again. I wasn't thinking whenever I had sex with Ares...or when he had sex with me. Each time Ares touched me, I forgot the name of my boyfriend; The one who loved  me with all his heart. He'd be heartbroken if he ever found out another man had slept with me and he'd feel even worst if he knew that I enjoyed every minute of it. 

Two days after my period ended, Ares sent for me and Ronny escorted me to the playroom.

"Hi." I quietly greeted, upon entering the room. 

To my surprise and confusion, a woman was sitting on the bed, her long leg seductively thrown over the other. She smirked and winked at me. Wait, I knew this woman. I'd seen her before. Her bright blue eyes, long, pink hair and that wink. Amy! It had to be Amy, the woman from the BDSM club!

"Amy?" 

"Great, you remember her name!" Ares stated delightfully, even though his lips remained in a flat line. 

"Hi!' Amy chirped with a small giggle.

"Uh, what's going on?" I inquired. 

"Well, you both are going to entertain me by entertaining yourselves." Ares informed, making me furrow my brows in confusion, 

"Huh?"

"He means you and I are going to have hot, lesbian sex while he watches, honey." Amy said.

"Precisely." Ares added with a tiny smirk. 

A gasp left my lips in utter shock, "Bu-but I'm not a lesbian!"

Amy giggled, "Neither am I, sweetie. I'm bisexual."

"But, I'm heterosexual. I've never touched a woman before."

Amy smiled kindly at me, "Relax, babe. It's nothing to be nervous or afraid of. It'll be fun and I guarantee you'll have countless orgasms."

I had never ever thought about having sex with a woman. It just never crossed my mind, but, maybe she was right. Maybe it'd be fun.

So, I glanced at Ares and said, "Okay, I'll do it."

He nodded once in acknowledgment and Amy cheered, "Yay!"

"Yay!" I nervously added as she strolled towards me.

Her bright, ocean eyes stared at me as her smile transformed into a seductive smirk, "Come here."

Slowly, I anxiously walked towards her, fiddling my fingers. Wordlessly, Ares sat in a chair a few feet away from the bed. I finally reached up to her and she stood up. We looked at each other for a few seconds and I noticed that we were almost the same height. 

"So, what do we do first?" I inquired nervously. 

Without a single word, she effortlessly threw me onto the bed making me yelp in slight shock. 

Amy laughed sweetly and knelt in front of the bed before swiftly grabbing my legs to pull me closer to her. She then placed my legs on either sides of her shoulders so that my core was widely exposed to her. 

"Are you ready?" She asked.

I bit my lip and nodded, answering quietly, "Yeah."