Chapter 9 - No special woman

It had been a week without a visit or a word from Ares. I was allowed out of my room though to get my meals, but once I was finished eating, Ronny escorted me back to my room.

I was lonely again. And, I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. I knew my current situation wasn't my fault but, I had allowed Ares to take control of my body. I had allowed him to touch me and I enjoyed it. I shouldn't have. I should've felt disgusted to be touched by a killer and my kidnapper. But I enjoyed it. I fucking enjoyed it.

I was certain something was seriously wrong with me.

We didn't have sex, so I didn't cheat on Carter but I still felt culpable. I was still in the wrong.

God knew how much I missed Carter. He was my everything. He was everything I ever wanted in a man and I knew he was so worried about me.

I wondered how my parents were doing. I hoped they weren't getting drunk in worry and despair. I wished there was some way I could let them know I was okay. I was alive and well.

The door to my bedroom opened and Ares walked in, surprising me. He rarely ever came to my room, it was always Ronny.

"Get dressed."

●●●•••●●●•••●●●

I had no idea where he was taking me. We sat in the backseat of his Mercedes while Ronny drove us to God knew where.

I was nervous. I was scared. I was apprehensive. My heart was thumping so fast that I could almost hear it.

I stared out the window as we drove. A part of me believed that he was finally tired of me and was going to throw me out in the middle of no where.

But, then, I felt his hand on my thigh and for some odd reason, I began to feel calm. Maybe I was overthinking. Maybe, he was taking me somewhere special. But, I wasn't dressed up. I was just wearing a mini skirt and a tank top and flip flops.

All my questions were answered when we turned into Fashion Kiss's parking lot. I was really overthinking. Why couldn't he tell me we were going shopping?

We hopped out of the car, Ronny trailing behind us.

"Mr, Kingman, welcome." The store clerk chirped, welcoming us at the door.

"Thank you. We're here to get some stuffs for my friend." Ares responded, gesturing to me.

Friend? What a joke! But, of course, he couldn't tell her I was his submissive.

She smiled politely at me, her wide, green eyes sparkling brightly, "Hello!"

I glanced down at her name tag, before returning her smile with one of my own, "Hi, Jenny. "

Jenny led us to the women's section. I didn't get the opportunity to chose whatever I wanted. Ares chose them for me. He threw skirts, jeans, dresses and shirts at Jenny. I didn't complain though. He had really good taste. I noticed he didn't even glance at the price tags, he just picked up anything he liked. And they were quite elegant and sexy.

"I would love to see you wearing this for me." Ares stated with a tiny smirk tugging at the corner of his lips, holding up a red lingerie.

Shyly, I glanced at Jenny who had suddenly turned red and flustered.

"I like it too." I whispered to him, biting back a shy smile.

"Hmm." He hummed, picking up a black, lace one, "And this too."

Giving the lingeries to Jenny, he asked, "Do you have any kinky ones?"

"Right this way, sir."

Weren't those kinky enough, though? They were very nice, if I do say so myself.

My mouth dropped when Jenny showed us some different types. I would never wear them! The breasts section were exposed, as in, if I wore them, my breasts would be hanging out. And, my vagina too! The only parts that would be covered would be my back, tummy and my butt crack.

"We'll take them." Ares said, making my eyes widen in shock.

"Are you serious?" I gasped.

He didn't acknowledge me and turned to Jenny, "Get her anything else she needs."

I rolled my eyes at Ares' back as he walked out of the store.

"What else do you need?" She asked, pulling me back to earth.

The rest of the shopping was quite fun. I picked out everything I wanted. And, I mean, everything. I was going to make his pockets burn for kidnapping me.

"You know, you aren't the first woman he's brought here." Jenny said, as I followed her to checkout.

"Oh?" I replied, raising a brow.

I didn't care that I wasn't the first. So, what? He wasn't my boyfriend. He meant nothing to me.

"You should be careful, men like him use women and throw them away like toilet paper. I can tell you're a nice girl, don't let him use you." She advised and I released a deep sigh.

Pity. She didn't even know that he was already using me and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt more ashamed than ever. I was nothing special to him. Maybe I was the tenth woman he brought here. And as I stood there, taking in her advice, I felt like a dirty whore.

I wanted to go home. I wished he'd be tired of me soon so that he could send me home. I felt cheap. I felt dirty. And I knew I'd feel even worse when he finally sleeps with me. And, to be honest, I was dreading that day.

●●●•••●●●

Vote and comment! 🙂