Sequel

Interested in knowing what will happen next in Ares's and Kathrina's journey?

I have good news for you! There is a sequel to Obey Me! You can check out Book 2 on my profile!

Here's a synopsis of the new story:

Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't miss this. Tell me that you don't miss me?"

I gulped, "Ares..."

"You know you still love me and you still want me,"

"I don't love you anymore. I've moved on and you should too," I whispered unconfidently.

"Lies!" He bellowed, making me jump in freight, "You're lying. You know you still want me. Josh doesn't fuck you as good as I used to. You still crave me,"

Nervously, I looked into his dark, sinister eyes. Somehow, I couldn't answer and tell him that he was wrong but my mouth couldn't open.

I sighed and picked up my bag before walking through the front door without uttering another word.

What did I want?

*****************

Kathrina Bello has moved on. She found the most perfect boyfriend who adores her deeply. She finally found joy and happiness that comes with being in a beautiful relationship. She have let Ares Kingman go, but he wasn't ready to give up on her.

He wanted her. Desperately. And the fact that she was another man's girlfriend pissed him off. He needed her and he was determined to get her back into his life, no matter the price he had to pay or the evil things he had to do. He was going to get her back. 

And as a mafia boss, what Ares wants, he gets.