Chapter 13 - Bang, Bang

I stomped out of the playroom angrily. I was tired of not getting the chance to orgasm. This was the worse punishment I'd ever had to endure and the fact that I couldn't touch myself made it even worse.

I slammed the door shut and marched to my room. But, on the way to my room, I heard distant, angry voices.

I tip-toed towards the voices to find out what the commotion was about.

And then, I saw it. I quickly fell onto my stomach and crawled into a corner at the top of the stairs where I still had a clear view of the fuss. My heart raced as I watched Ares and Ronny aiming their guns at another man who was also pointing his gun at them.

This was about to be a shootout! I was so nervous. I didn't want to witness another person dying again...especially at the hands of Ares.

Vivid images of Jack's lifeless body falling to the floor flooded my memory again and my heart fell into the pit of my stomach. I didn't want to be a part of this life. I wanted to get out. What if he somehow put me in danger?

"You betrayed me, Michael." Ares said, still pointing his gun at the man.

"I didn't have a choice!" Michael answered, his voice trembling in obvious fear, his outstretched hand wrapped around the gun was also shaking.

"Of course you had a choice! You could've said no!"

"They would've killed me!"

"But, now you put the entire mafia in danger! Don't you get that?!"Ares yelled.

Mafia?! Ares was a part of the mafia?! Well, technically, he was the boss. The fucking boss of the mafia! Oh God, this was not good. My chest heaved as I thought about the possible danger Michael may have put me in. Not just the mafia, but me!

"Lower your gun, Michael." Ronny finally spoke.

"You lower yours first."

"You do not tell your boss to lower his gun. He has every right." Ronny spat.

"I'm sorry." Michael whispered, slowly lowering his gun and placing it on the floor. He then stood up, and nervously stared at the men, "What now?"

"You betrayed the mafia and have disrespected me. So, you die." Ares stated coldly before Ronny pulled the the trigger and a loud bang sounded, almost deafening me.

An earthshaking scream left my lips in panic and shock resulting in Ares noticing me. He glared at me as I trembled in the corner.

He gave his gun to Ronny and gestured to the body, leaking tons of blood onto the marble floors, "Clean this up. We'll meet with the gang in an hour."

The gang...he was a gang leader. A mafia gang leader. Oh fuck, I needed to get out of here!

Ares began to stroll up the stairs and with a scream, I got up and sprinted into my room and slammed the door behind me.

"Stupid door!" I cried, when I realized it could only be locked from the outside, "Fuck!"

I quickly ran towards the bed and hid myself underneath like a fucking child who just saw a ghost.

The door flung open and I could only see Ares' shoes standing in the doorway. I was shaking. I was trembling. Even though he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger moments ago, I was still afraid of him. He was the damn king of the mafia!

He was a cold-blooded murderer who got off by torturing me!

"Boo."

"Ahh!" I screamed stupidly, quickly crawling out from underneath the bed. I stood up and spotted him at the other side of the bed, simply staring at me.

I didn't even notice when he moved and found me under the bed.

My lips trembled as I stared at him staring at me. I couldn't read him at all. He was just standing there. Staring. Staring at me.

"I told you to go to your room." He finally spoke, stuffing his hands into his pockets and slightly leaning forward.

I gulped. I searched my mind for the best answer and came up with nada. Stupid girl.

"I...I heard voices."

"I told you to go to your room." He repeated, his voice low and calm. The calmness of his demeanor was so intimidating.

"I know. I'm sorry." I whispered, biting my lips. Tears pooled at the corner of my eyes and I tried so hard not to blink. I didn't want him to see how weak I was.

Twice in one day, I had managed to get on his wrong side. Twice! At first, when he found me in his gun room, he was angry and I definitely believed I was going to die in that moment. Now, he was just standing there, staring at me, after I disobeyed him.

I had witnessed another murder involving him. But this time, he had committed second degree manslaughter and Ronny was the killer. There was no way he was going to keep me alive now.

"Who are you?" I subconsciously whispered.

He stared at me, hands still stuffed inside his pockets. He didn't even blink. How could he not blink? Was he even human?

"I'm a mafia leader." He finally answered, calmly.

I didn't even expect him to answer, but he did and he did honestly. So, I continued.

"But you can't make money from killing people and leading a gang."

"Yes, I can. And, I'm also a drug dealer." He replied blatantly, making my jaw drop in shock.

"Oh, God."

My head fell into my palms as panic began to seep into my veins. My dominant was a drug dealing mafia boss. He made millions of dollars from dealing and killing.

I was certain now. I would never see my family and friends again. If I wasn't going to die today, I would definitely be killed sometime  later. At the hands of my dominant.

I gasped in fear when I felt his presence near me and I slowly raised my head to meet his cold and empty stare.

He moved so swiftly and so quietly. I almost thought he may be a vampire.

He looked at me and I looked at him. I watched as he bent to kiss my shoulder and a shiver ran down my spine in response to the softness and calming effect of his lips.

And without a word, he left my room and I fell onto the floor, weeping and hoping that I was going to be alright.

°°°°°°°

Vote and comment! 😉