Chapter 8 - The show

"Two glasses of Tequila, please. " Ares requested at the club.

"Coming right up." The bartender responded.

I glanced around the club as the bartender prepared our drinks. It looked pretty normal to me. There were people just drinking and dancing to the loud, ear-busting rhythm of Cardi B's WAP. I guessed BDSM wasn't so bad.

"Here." Ares said, handing me a glass of sparkling Tequila.

"Thanks."

I welcomed the sweet drink into my mouth with a satisfied sigh. This was good. As soon as we finished our drinks, Ares led me to the back of the club, down a long, dark hallway.

Where was he taking me?

My mind filled with worry as we went down a staircase.

"Uh, Ares." I mumbled. His name felt so foreign on my lips.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you taking me?"

"To the underground world of BDSM." He replied, placing his hand firmly on my back.

"I don't understand. Isn't the club upstairs?"

He ignored me and continued to lead me down the steps. My heart thumped in slight fear as I reluctantly followed him, the music from the club fading.

The steps ended when we reached a black door guarded by a tall, thick man with a big belly covered under full black clothing.

"Mr. Kingman, welcome, we haven't seen you here in a while." The man greeted with a wide, crooked smile.

"Yeah, good to see you, Fred." Ares simply answered.

I wondered why he didn't smile. Was he that unfriendly or did he have an ugly smile?

Fred's brown eyes darted over to me and a knowing smirk plastered on his chapped lips, "Your new sub?"

There was that question again. What did that mean?

Ares nodded and Fred winked with a small chuckle, and turned to open the door, "Enjoy."

Ares led me through the door and what welcomed my eyes totally terrified me. My eyes widened as I glanced around the enormous, dimly-lit room. There were people walking around with other persons on a leash as if they were dogs.

I was modestly dressed compared to the people here. Majority of the women were just wearing ropes that were tied around the breasts and connected around their bodies. Some of the men were just wearing briefs that only covered their junk and butt crack. There were a small number of people who were actually wearing real, modest clothes.

Ares guided me through the crowd of naked people as my heart thumped in nervousness. It was like a BDSM orgy. There were couples in some corners of the room who were either torturing each other with whips or making out with sex toys. Blah.

"The show is about to start." Ares informed me.

"What show?"

"You'll see. Let's take a seat."

We continued walking until I saw a stage with a stripper pole in the centre; a chair on the left side with handcuffs hanging off the handles, and a table filled with sex toys and whips.

We sat on a sofa in a corner with a clear view of the stage.

"Sit on my lap." Ares requested.

I gulped nervously as I planted my ass on his lap. He rested his hands on my thighs just as a man with pompadour-styled hair appeared on the stage, holding a microphone.