Chapter 22- "Let me please you."

Ares and I were cuddling. I kept repeating it in my head several times. This was unbelievable. Never have I ever thought that we would ever cuddle. And, I wasn't complaining. He needed me and he needed comfort, and, surprisingly, comforting him was comforting me too.

His lips grazed my bare shoulder (as I was wearing a tank top), pulling me out of my thoughts.

While he streamed his lips softly along my skin, his thumb rubbed circles on my arm. I closed my eyes, basking in the simple pleasure it gave me.

He kissed my skin so delicately and it made me feel a bit warm inside.

He pulled me closer into him until I could feel his steady heartbeat.

A soft moan left my lips when he began to nibble slightly on my earlobe.

Slowly, he hovered over me, maintaining eye contact. Something was different about how he looked into my eyes. His eyes were soft and doting. His aura—affectionate and gentle. I didn't know I craved this side of him until now and I wanted more.

Raising my head up from the pillow, I attempted to plant my lips on his when he gently pushed me back down. Slightly confused, I looked up at him.

"Let me please you." He cooed, inching closer to me.

"Okay, sir." I whispered with a small smile.

Tenderly, he placed his lips on mine and moved them smoothly over my mouth. Our lips moved in perfect synchronization and my eyes fluttered closed as a sense of peacefulness sparked between us.

His fingers roamed my body, touching and teasing me benevolently. In that moment, everything felt so right.

Eventually, he stopped kissing me and proceeded to remove my tank top.

"Give me your hands." He requested and I complied immediately. 

He then tied my hands together using my tank top before raising my now bounded arms above my head. My chest involuntary raised, making him chuckle slightly as he glanced down at my breasts.

"Yes." I moaned quietly when he latched his warm mouth onto my breast.

He sucked, nibbled and slightly chewed on my breasts, driving me wild.

He then began to trail his tongue downwards as he seductively stared into my eyes. This man was amazing with his tongue.

He leisurely began to remove my shorts and panties at once, leaving me completely bare and at his mercy. Laying between my legs, he placed both feet upon his shoulders. The cool air brushed against my pussy making me shiver slightly.

Ares kissed my inner thighs gradually, inching dangerously closer to my throbbing core. My breathing became uneven and my chest began to heave erratically as his breath soon began to fan my pussy.

I wanted him so badly and he knew it. He wanted me to wait. He wanted to tease me.

"Please, sir." I begged when I couldn't take the intense feeling of my throbbing cunt anymore.

He didn't answer my plea. Instead, he kissed my knee and started the process of trailing his tongue up to my heated core again. Over and over again. Desperately, I begged him to touch me, until he finally caved in and I almost melted.

His tongue steadily swiped over my soaked folds and I released a breath of satisfaction. He continously swept his tongue over my dripping pussy making me moan in the most unladylike ways.

Slipping his tongue inside me, I slowly whined my hips a little, wanting more of him. My hands involuntarily began to move towards him to take ahold of his hair and shove his face deeper into my area.

"Keep your hands above your head." He said against my pussy, making me huff miserably.

His tongue went in and out of me while he tightly held my shaking thighs.

I could feel my climax approaching. I wanted him to stop as the feeling was so intense, but I didn't want him to.

As if sensing my nearing orgasm, he slipped his tongue out of me and knelt down on the bed. Keeping my legs on his shoulders and his eyes on mine, he slipped inside me gently.

How did I not see when he took his clothes off?

My eyes widened and my mouth hung open as he rhythmically thrust into me.

"Oh, God!" I moaned as his thrusts jerked my body continously.

His thrusts were slow and gentle.

Eventually, he pulled out of me and ordered me to get on my knees.

Holding onto my still bounded hands behind my back, he entered me from behind.

My walls clenched around his cock as he shoved his shaft further inside me.

"Fuck, you're so tight even when you're wet." He grunted, gripping onto my hands a little tighter.

"I want to feel all of you." I moaned, encouraging him to go deeper.

"Hmm." He hummed, continuing to bury his entire shaft inside me.

"Oh, Kat." He groaned as he slowly bucked his hips into me.

"Yeah."

His thrusts were a bit faster this time as he gradually picked up the pace. I could almost feel him in my tummy as he rammed into me.

"You feel so good." He grunted, the deepness of his voice turning me on even more.

Some time later, he slipped out of me and untied my wrists.

He stood up on the floor and beckoned me to follow. Wobbly, I walked towards him. My legs were shaking and my vision was almost blurry. I could hardly believe the impact he had on me.

He grabbed my arm before I could fall with a small chuckle, "Wrap your legs around my waist."

As soon as my legs were secured around his waist and my arms around his neck, I dropped my head into the crook of his shoulder and closed my eyes before I felt him plunge into me.

He whined his hips slowly into me, making love to me deep and slow.

"Kiss me." He softly requested. 

With my eyes still closed, I placed my lips firmly on his. Our kiss was slow and passionate and my chest tightened with a strong feeling I couldn't quite describe.

"Oh." He moaned against my lips.

"Yeah." I whimpered, feeling my orgasm approaching once more.

Picking up the pace a little, he thrust into me harder and faster, successfully opening my eyes. I could feel it — we were both going to climax at once.

We stared into each other's eyes as he continued to buck his hips into me.

Our moans filled the room as we both climaxed together and his thrusts slowed until they came to a halt. Our chests heaved eccentrically as we tried to catch our breaths.

I latched onto him as he turned the lights off and carried me to bed. I expected him to  return to his room but he joined me under the covers and wrapped his arms around me. I was too exhausted to make a big deal out of us cuddling naked together.

Before I slipped away into a deep slumber, I realized something: Ares hadn't fucked me that night...he made love to me.