Chapter 7 - BDSM club

Two days passed without a word from The Pervert. I was lonely and a bit depressed.

I missed my family. I missed my bestfriend. I missed Carter. I wanted to go home. I wanted to be free.

I thought about escaping this damn prison but I was always locked in my room and there were too many bodyguards around. Plus, I wouldn't want to put my family in danger if I ever tried running away. Something tells me that would greatly upset the boss.

I heard the relieving sound of the door unlocking before Ronny came in.

"Follow me." He muttered, and I quickly got up, relieved that I could finally leave this cell, even if it was just for a few minutes.

He led me to the kitchen and I've never felt so happy to see Phoebe.

She was preparing an egg sandwich.

"Good morning!" I chirped.

She looked up and smiled widely at me, "Hi there, Kat. I haven't seen you in a while. Would you like an egg sandwich?"

I nodded eagerly, "Yes, please."

"No problem." She stated before getting an egg from the refrigerator, "So, how are you?"

Well, that was a very complicated question. How was I? I was...a prisoner. I was sad. Alone. Lonely. Depressed. But she couldn't know that, so instead I flashed her a plastic smile and stated,

"I'm doing good. And, you?"

"Never been better."

"That's great."

"And, how are things with lover boy?" She continued, cracking the egg in the pan.

Lover boy?

I forced a laugh, "Definitely not my lover boy!"

She chuckled and I watched her prepare the sandwich while my mind wandered away. I wondered if he had ever been in love before and I wondered if ever had his heart broken. Maybe, he had. And, maybe that was why he was so...cruel.

Phoebe placed a plate on the counter in front of me, drawing me back to earth. I smiled at her and before I could think twice, I blurted,

"Do you know if he has ever been in love?"

She stared at me before a small, gentle smile formed on her thin lips, "He once had a girlfriend a few years ago. The boy was so in love. Love-struck. He was so happy." Her smile faltered and sorrow clouded her pale, blue eyes, "And then, tragedy struck."

I gulped in anticipation, eager to hear what exactly happened, "What do you mean?"

She forced a small smile and untied her apron, "He should be the one to tell you the rest. Take my advice dear, do not fall in love with him. You'll be sorry if you do. Excuse me, sweetheart. Eat up."

Phoebe left the kitchen leaving me with questions I was too afraid to ask The Pervert. I couldn't help but wonder what she meant. Did his girlfriend die?

And what was that about falling in love with him? I'd never fall in love with the man who knocked me out with a gun, kidnapped me, and forced me to become his sex slave. I wasn't stupid.

I sighed, giving it up, and ate my breakfast. As soon as I was finished, Ronny returned and led me to his office.

There Mr. Big, Bad and Bold sat - behind his big, office desk scrolling through his iPhone 12 Pro Max. I had a 6 plus. That reminded me, where were they keeping my phone?

"Sit." He simply requested, his voice laced with power and authority.

I slowly walked towards his desk and sat, keeping a firm gaze on him.

"How are you today?" He asked, placing his phone face-down. It slightly surprised me that he was making small talk.

"Could be better." I answered, my voice suddenly hoarse.

"You will be accompanying me to a club this evening."

My brows raised in question, "A club?"

"To be more specific, a BDSM club. I want to introduce you to the reality of BDSM." He stated, staring deeply into my soul.

"Uh, okay."

He nodded once at me before reaching down and taking up a black bag.

"Your attire for tonight."

With a shaky hand, I took the bag. Oh God, why was I so scared of him?

"I'll see you later." He said dismissively, before taking up his phone.

I nodded and got up, swiftly walking to the door. But, then, my steps came to an abrupt halt when I suddenly remembered that I still needed to find out one thing.

With a deep, nervous breath, I turned around, his eyes already planted on me, and asked, "Sir, what's your name?"

Emotionlessly, he stared at me for almost a minute before he parted his luring lips and answered,

"Ares."

•••●•••●••••●••••

At around eight that night, I stared at myself in the mirror in horror. There was no way I would be wearing this slutty dress. The dress was red and super short. It barely covered my ass cheeks. It had a very low V-cut exposing my small boobs and my belly was also exposed as it barely covered it. The entire back was exposed! I looked like a whore! Of course I did; I was his whore. Before I could take the stupid dress off, the door opened and Ares walked in, wearing a black jeans and a dark blue, long-sleeved, button-down shirt. God damn, he looked hot. Hotter.

He licked his lips in satisfaction as he walked towards me, his predatory eyes raking all over my cowering body.

"Bend over and touch your toes." His deep voice ordered.

"What?" My voice trembled in confusion.

He sighed in annoyance, reached out and grabbed my neck, crashing my body into his. Slightly growling in my ear, he repeated, "Bend over. Touch your toes. Now."

Oh, god! What was happening to me? Why was my body reacting like this? My pussy throbbed as his voice travelled through my ear and caused a chill to run down my spine.

He released me and I took a few steps away from him, before slowly bending over, the dress slipping up, exposing my bare ass.

"Damn." I heard him whisper, which subconsciously made me smile proudly.

I guessed he liked what he saw.

He approached me and slapped my ass before grabbing it, "Stand up."

I flinched as goosebumps covered my body and stood up.

"Let's go."