Chapter 19 - I kissed a girl and I liked it.

I bit my lip in anticipation as Amy stuck her tongue out, inching her mouth closer to my right ankle.  

"Oh." I softly moaned as her tongue began to trail up my leg.

She smiled sweetly at me and continued to swipe her tongue up to my knee. My gaze flickered over to Ares who was watching us intensely. The things this man made me do for him was unbelievable. 

"Gaa!" I gasped when I felt Amy's warm lips pressed upon my clitoris.

"Pay attention." She whispered before flickering her tongue on my core.

"Oh, my God!" I whimpered, closing my eyes in ecstasy.

She stuck her tongue inside me and that's when my eyes rolled over in sheer pleasure.  As she tongue-fucked   me, she reached up to grab my boobs and massaged them gently. I was over the moon. She was so good. It was like she knew exactly what I liked and what I wanted.

Much to my dismay, she eventually stopped and proceeded to hover over me. Leaning down, she placed her lips on mine and my eyes fluttered shut as my lips responded by moving slowly over hers. Her fingers caressed my inner thighs until she plunged a finger inside me.

"Mmm." I hummed, whining my hips a little bit.

"You like that?" She whispered, against my lips.

"Yeah."

She added a second finger, picking up the pace and thrusting her fingers swiftly into me. Her breath travelled through my ear as she gently bit my earlobe.

"Oh, my." I moaned, feeling her fingers going incredibly deeper inside me.

She then pulled her fingers out and smirked at me, "Have you ever tasted your own juice?"

I shook my head shyly and she giggled, "You taste so good."

Amy placed her fingers on my lips and I subconsciously parted them, allowing her to push her wet fingers into my mouth. Sucking gently on her fingers, I welcomed the bland taste of my juices into my mouth. 

"See? Tastes so good." She chirped before getting up and walked over to the dresser. She quickly returned with a sex toy in her hand.

"What's that?" I dumbly asked. Of course I knew it was a sex toy, maybe even a dildo but something about it seemed different.

"A vibrator."

I gulped as she began to hover over me again. After placing the vibrator on the bed, she pulled off her top, exposing her perky breasts that dangled closely over my face.

Without giving it a thought, I reached up and pulled her nipple into my mouth.

She moaned, "Oh, Kat, you naughty girl."

I suckled on her boob and surprisingly, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed hearing her giggle and moan and for the first time in my life,  I wondered if somewhere deep inside me I was attracted to women.

The sound of vibrations filled the room and I stopped nibbling on her boobs and laid my head down on the head.

She trailed the vibrator along my hips and down my thighs, igniting a slight spasm in my legs.

Inching the vibrator closer to my wet pussy, my legs began to shake uncontrollably in anticipation.

"Ooh." A soft moan escaped my lips as the vibrator slowly entered my hole.

The continuous vibrations of the toy made me shake uncontrollably as my eyes rolled over and fists grabbed the sheet. Amy began to rub my clitoris while she suckled on my breasts driving me over the edge. I couldn't stop squirming and screaming. The fact that Ares was watching made it even more thrilling and enticing. I loved this. I was enjoying this.

"You have an amazing body." Amy whispered seductively with her lips still on my breast.

"I...I am about to! I'm going to cum!" I screamed as Amy continued her salacious attack on me.

"Yes!" She moaned, "Cum for me. Cum for Ares."

"Ah!" I screamed as I squirted all over. I rarely ever squirted but this time the feeling was so intense that my entire body felt as if it was on fire.

Amy removed the toy and stared at me seductively as she licked my juices off the toy. I found it oddly attractive and instead of feeling exhausted, I wanted more. I wanted to please her.

Grabbing her shoulders, I flicked us over so that I was hovering over her. A frightened yelp left her lips and I smirked.

"Time to return the favor." I said before placing my lips on her neck.

She sighed in satisfaction as I kissed her neck and down to her collarbones. Upon reaching her breasts, I encircled my tongue around her areola before taking her boob into my mouth.

"Oh, Kat."

Reaching down with my hand, I swept my fingers along her thighs before thrusting my fingers into her.

"Ah." She groaned softly.

I brought my lips up to hers, kissing her gently as I continued to thrust my fingers into her.

"Faster." She demanded, and I complied, picking up the pace, ramming my fingers into her.

"Ah, yes! Harder!"

I struck my fingers faster, harder and deeper into soaked cunt as our kiss became more heated.

"Oh, God, Kat! Fuck! You're going to make me—Aaaah!"

I made her cum. I made a woman have an orgasm and it brought a proud smile to my lips as she giggled back at me. Maybe I do like women.

"That was impressive." Ares commented, pulling Amy and I back to earth and I turned around to meet his dark gaze.

"Really impressive, Kat." He added and I smiled sheepishly. 

Standing at the edge of the bed, he slowly unzipped his pants and took his hardened, large cock out and I gulped as I stared at it.

I knew what he wanted and so, I crawled towards him and laid on my belly before taking his shaft into my mouth.

"Be sloppy." He commanded and I did as told, spitting and gagging and chocking on his big dick.

"That's a good girl." He grunted as he thrusted his hips into me.

"Mmm." I hummed as I continued to take him whole inside my mouth.

"Drink." He stated and before I could think twice about his command, I felt him spewing loads of his ejaculate into my mouth and I nonchalantly swallowed every drop.

"Fuck." He grunted, closing his eyes in ecstasy.

"She's a great sub." Amy said to him and he nodded with a little smirk,

"Yeah, the best."

Vote & Comment. 😊