Chapter 3 - My new life.

My heart jumped in surprise and my eyes widened at him. Did I hear him clearly?

"Excuse me?" I spat. How dare him?

"You heard me. Take your clothes off." He dared, narrowing his eyes, challenging me.

Was he really serious? I sat there dumbfounded as I stared at him. He stood up and walked towards me, keeping a firm gaze on me. I slowly stood up to face him.

He stood directly in front of me until our noses were almost touching. His intoxicating yet sweet cologne stung my nostrils and I couldn't help but think of how good he smelled.

"Little girl, you will obey me whenever I give you an order. I am your Dominant. You are my submissive. Now, do as I had commanded."

Giving up, I sighed and slowly pulled off my T-Shirt. I then stepped out of my jeans and stood there, trembling in my undies.

He bit his lip as he took a step back, observing my body.

"Perfect." He stated, examining every curve of my body.

I knew my body wasn't perfect. I was five feet, two inches tall, with a very small torso, small breasts and an almost flat bum.
But, when he said 'perfect', my body betrayed me and immediately stopped trembling in fear. I was almost glad I wore my favorite pair of undies.

He turned away and returned to his desk, "Put your clothes on. I have a business party to attend tomorrow evening at seven and you will accompany me. Ronny will bring two dresses to your room and you will pick one. Go on now, Ronny will take you to the kitchen for breakfast."

Whoa. I've never been to a business party before. This should be fun. But, wait... who was this Ronny guy?

"Who's Ronny?"

"The man who led you to my office. He's waiting on the other side of the door."

"Oh." I almost didn't like that guy. He was rude and unfriendly.

I slipped into my clothes and quickly walked towards the door, eager to get out of his presence but his deep voice halted my steps, "Do not be late."

I slowly nodded and left the office, where Ronny was standing, glancing down at his phone.

That reminds me, where was my phone and my purse? What did they do with my things?

"Ronny, where's my bag?" I asked.

He tucked his phone inside the pocket of his jeans and shrugged, "It's safe."

Safe? That wasn't the answer I was looking for. I wanted my phone.

"Follow me." He ordered and he walked away swiftly, not giving me any time to catch up to his fast pace. Why was he even walking so fast?

Any way, I followed him down the hall to a large kitchen where a short, brown-haired woman was washing dishes.

"Phoebe, breakfast." Ronny stated, before walking away.

I rolled my eyes and sat on one of the stools that stood behind the tall, marble kitchen counter as Phoebe turned to look at me. She dashed me a broad smile,

'"Hi, dear. What's your name?"

I returned her kind smile, "Kathrina."

"Are you the boss's new girlfriend?" She teased, wiping her wet hands on the white apron tied around her little waist.

I gulped. What a question! I was certainly not that egocentric man's girlfriend. I was his captive! His slave. I doubted she knew his evil intentions though.

I shook my head with a little laugh, "No, I'm just...working for him."

That was kinda the truth. I was his slave and he was my master.

She smirked and nodded her head once, "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. Now, what would you like for breakfast?"

My stomach rumbled and I glanced at her shyly, "Waffles?"

"Sure thing. Tea or coffee?"

I wasn't really a fan of coffee, so, I requested, "May I have french vanilla instead?"

"Of course."

She turned away to prepare my meal while I took a look around the large, fancy kitchen. I have never seen a kitchen this big. The ceilings were so high that anyone over seven feet would never be able to touch it. I liked it.

As I sat there, my current situation ran through my mind. I was now a sex slave to a man I'd never seen before, heard of or even dated. Even though, he was tall, attractive and so damn muscular, I was afraid of him. I could tell he was a bad man. The man threatened to kill my family if I ever told a single soul he had me captive. I was so nervous to open my legs for him. Being his submissive meant I would have to have sex with him. Or, in my captive state, he would have sex with me. Oh, God! I would be cheating on Carter! Shit, no!

I trusted Carter with all my heart and I knew he would never cheat on me. I'd never ever seen Carter take a second glance at another girl. He made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. He made me feel special. And, now, I was forced to become someone else's toy.

"Breakfast is ready!" Phoebe announced, pulling me back to earth.

I quietly sighed and thanked her. She smiled in response. I bit into the waffles and moaned quietly, these waffles were so good.

"This is good."

"I'm glad you're enjoying them."

I finished up my breakfast and very soon after, Ronny, my now fucking prison guard appeared out of nowhere to bring me back to my new room. After he shoved me inside, he locked the door and I heard his heavy footsteps walk away.

A sad sigh left my lips as I glanced around the room. This was now my life.

A twenty-one year old sex slave, or in other terms, a submissive.

Vote & Comment. 😊