Chapter 12 - Cold steel.

After turning the lights on, Ares ordered me to get on my knees. Images of that tragic night when I first met him flashed into my memory vividly. I had to get down on my knees and beg him to spare my life that night. I wondered if I had to do the same today. Would he have mercy on me again?

I knelt there, shaking in fear as tears streamed down my cheeks. I was a nervous wreck. This man greatly intimidated me.

"Shh, stop crying." He stated, his voice low and cold. The content of his words were soothing but the tone of his voice didn't calm me at all.

He reached behind his back and pulled out a small, silver, handgun and that's when I started to bawl like a baby. I was definitely going to die.

"I said shut up!" He yelled, his voice echoing throughout the room, scaring me even more, but I stopped bawling, nonetheless. I was such a weakling.

He ran the cold gun along my jawbones teasingly resulting in a series of shivers down my spine, "I'm not going to kill you, Kat."

His voice almost sounded sincere and true, and, I believed him. And, surprisingly I became calm. He planted the gun on my lips and requested, "Give it a kiss."

This man was seriously psycho. He really expected me to kiss a killing machine?! What if he mistakenly pulled the trigger and shot me in the mouth? Even though I found his order to be very pathetic, I puckered my lips and gave it a little kiss.

"Nah, you've gotta do better than that, Kat. Use your tongue. Release that inner freak."

Seriously? I refused the urge to roll my eyes. I hated the different effects he had on me. Just now, he made me feel intimidated and afraid of losing my life. Now, he got me annoyed at his pathetic, perverted mind.

I didn't want him yelling at me again so I stuck my tongue out and licked the barrel of the gun, the coldness of the steel making me cringe.

Nervously, I ran my tongue along the barrel. I prayed that he wouldn't accidentally shoot. I'd certainly die.

"That's a good girl." He stated, removing the gun from my mouth and placing it on the bed behind me.

Whew. That was close.

His hand stretched towards me and I flinched, expecting a slap but what he did surprised the heck out of me. He caressed my face. The killer Ares Kingman caressed my face! I wasn't sure how to feel. Intimidated or excited?

He raised my head up to look at him, but his eyes were dull and empty. His eyes did not match with how loving his rough but comforting hand felt against my face. His eyes were dull and cold.

"Take my cock out." He softly commanded and I gulped anxiously.

Was I finally going to see his shaft? I nodded my head politely and proceeded to unzip his jeans, my breathing becoming uneven with every second that passed. I was anxious to see the size of his member.

Looking up at him, I reached into his pants and pulled his shaft out, my eyes growing wide at the huge width that filled my palm. Oh my God! I glanced down at it and my jaw dropped in shock. Oh. My. Fucking. Satan!

My walls clenched as I stared at his enormous shaft. I heard him chuckle and I quickly composed myself.

"Would you like to taste it?" He teased and without thinking, I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and stuck my tongue out, licking it from the bottom to the top.

"Fuck." He moaned and it was the sexiest sound I'd ever hear in my entire life. It motivated me to keep going.

After giving his cock a few strokes with my elongated tongue, I tried to fill my mouth with his shaft but it was too big. So damn big! The size of it made me so wet and I couldn't believe that five minutes ago, I was about to beg him to spare my life and now, almost half of his cock was buried inside my mouth.

Ares slowly began to thrust his cock repeatedly, deeper into my mouth until I was almost gagging.

He gathered my hair in his palm and aggressively pulled my head back, pushing himself deeper into my mouth. I was now choking on his cock, tears spilling down my cheeks as my pussy soaked my shorts. It surprised me how much I was enjoying sucking the cock of my kidnapper even though my mouth was so damn tired.

"Oh Fuck, Kat!" He moaned, picking up the pace and slamming his dick into my mouth.

"Teeth." He grunted, "Don't bite me."

I struggled to open my mouth a little wider, fearful my jaw might actually dislocate.

Eventually, I tasted a warm and salty substance, shooting down the back of my throat without my permission.

It was his ejaculate. Oh my God! A man had never ever came in my mouth before and I always cringed whenever it crossed my mind but I swallowed every drop of his sperm and I didn't even feel disgusted. What was wrong with me?

He pulled his shaft out of my mouth with raspy breaths. I stared up at him and watched as he tried to catch his breath. It was evident that I did well and I couldn't help the proud smile that curled my sticky lips.

"Take your top off and get your ass on the bed." He breathlessly ordered and I quickly did as told.

He picked up two handcuffs and restrained my wrists to the head of the bed before tying a blindfold around my eyes.

My chest heaved in anticipation as I unknowingly awaited his next move.

"Your safe word is Kitten."

What?

"Ow!" I screamed when I felt a whip across my breasts.

"I told you not to touch yourself that night my parents visited. Why did you disobey me?" He yelled, hitting me on the breasts once more.

Pain mixed with pleasure shot throughout my body and I could feel my shorts moistening even more.

"I...I was horny, sir!"

"I don't care! I gave you an order and you went against it."

"I'm sorry, sir!"

"Oh no, you aren't!" He bellowed, whipping me again, this time, only on my right breast.

A scream left my lips as my hands pulled at the restraints and my body squirmed in pain but then my nipples stung slightly, reminding me of the pleasure that I didn't know I could feel from breasts spanking.

"You will obey me whenever I give an order. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir!" I groaned and he removed the blindfold. Opening my eyes, I tried to bite back the tears, almost cutting my still-sticky lips.

I watched as he hovered over me, staring intensely at me. I continued to bite my lip, appreciative of the handsome sight before me.

"Mmm." I hummed when he took my red boob into his warm and soothing mouth.

I was undeniably horny and I desperately wanted to feel his monstrous cock inside me. I wanted to feel him stretching my walls.

He caressed my other boob while his tongue worked soothing wonders on the other.

Much to my dismay, he soon stopped and reached down, seemingly to unbutton my shorts. This was it. I was finally going to have him fuck me. I watched him as he resumed unbuttoning my shorts. I couldn't wait for him to see how wet he made me. My heart raced with each passing second that he took unzipping my shorts.

Then, there was a heavy knock at the door and Ares' actions ceased immediately with a huff, "I am busy!"

Who the fuck was that? Why did they have to choose this moment to ruin?!

"I'm sorry to disturb, boss, but I'm afraid, it's an emergency!" Ronny's voice boomed from the other side.

"Fuck." Ares groaned and quickly removed the handcuffs from my wrists, "Get dressed and go back to your room."

And without another word, he left the room leaving me angry at Ronny and sexually frustrated all over again.