Chapter 6 - The punishment.

We sat around a long table with ten other people. I learned they were his business partners and I couldn't help but wonder what type of business he was into. I had a feeling it was something illegal.

We were served steak. My favorite. As I sat there, beside him ignoring the chatter around the table, I slowly ate, my mind constantly wandering off to this game he had planned for me. Something told me it was not going to be a fun game at all.

I felt a rough hand pressed on my thigh and I slowly looked at him but he was conversing with a man seated across from him.

His hand sneaked under my dress and I gasped. He turned to look at me with a sinister smirk. He leaned towards my ear and whispered, "Do not make a sound."

I bit my lip in worry. So, this was the game. He was going to play with me under the table surrounded by ten other people in a room filled with dozens of other people.

Fuck.

His hand continued to snake up under my dress, his fingers crawling up my thigh. He circled his fingers around my inner thighs, dangerously close to my pussy. Fuck, why was I horny? My body was betraying me!

He ran a finger over my folds and my toes curled in anticipation. Part of me wanted him to stop because he was a total stranger but the other part was getting so damn turned on.

He touched my clitoris and I shut my eyes tightly, my legs subconsciously widening. Oh no. He rubbed my clitoris in a circular motion and I tried hard to swallow a moan. Oh, fuck. I opened my eyes before anyone wondered if I was okay.

I glanced at him and saw that he was talking with someone else. How dare him? How dare he finger me under the table while casually chatting?

I was horny, yet furious. I wanted him to stop but I didn't want him to.

He slipped a finger inside me and that's when I lost it. My pussy clenched and my juices flowed down my thighs. My lips parted and I released a loud moan, "Ah!"

His finger quickly slipped out of me and my eyes widened in shock as the others glanced at me in curiosity.

Fuck, I failed.

"Are you alright, dear?" An elderly man asked with a worried look.

I smiled kindly at him, "Yes, thank you. It was probably just a mosquito bite."

He nodded slowly before the chatter began again. I turned to look at The Pervert who was already staring back at me with a promising smirk.

I gulped and clamped my legs together, my wetness rubbing against my thighs. Shit, I really needed those panties.

We left the party an hour later and on the way to his house, my heart kept racing. I was so damn nervous for my punishment. This was so silly. How could he punish me for something he caused? He was the one who made me moan. He couldn't play with my pussy and expect me not to make a sound! He was a psycho!

He grabbed my hand as soon as we hopped out of the car and half-dragged me inside. Shit.

He pulled me up the stairs, my heart racing along as I tried to keep up with his outrageous pace.

He stopped in front of a door beside his office and pulled out a bunch of keys.

He unlocked the door and led me inside, slamming the door behind him. I glanced around the room before a gasp left my lips in horror. The light in the room was very dull but I could still see everything. It was like a little...torture room. Whips and chains were hung up on the black walls and there was a huge bed in the center of the room with chains on the head of the bed. There were some other furniture I didn't recognize in the room but I could tell they were used sexually.

Without a warning, he grabbed my neck, almost cutting off my air supply. I gasped as he pushed me up against the wall.

"You disobeyed me tonight, Kathrina." He snarled, his eyes seeming to have gotten darker. Oh God, he was an animal.

"I'm sorry." I squeaked.

He laughed menacingly, "Oh, you're so going to be."

He kicked my feet apart before he strongly dipped a finger inside my wet pussy.

"Oh!" I moaned in pain and slight pleasure.

He rammed his finger in and out of me keeping a firm gaze on me.

"Fuck!" I screamed when he abruptly pulled his finger out of me.

He released his hold from my neck and walked towards the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and began to unbutton his shirt, his toned abdomen coming into view.

I subconsciously licked my lips as he stared intensely at me. "Come here."

Without hesitation, my body moved towards him.

"You have been a bad girl tonight, Kathrina and for that, you must be punished. Bend over my lap."

My eyes widened in surprise, "What?"

"I know you heard me." He stated, his eyes narrowing at me.

Why should I bend over his lap? I wasn't a child. Who did he think he was, my father?

"Now!" His voice boomed, startling me and I quickly kneeled to bend over his lap.

"Good girl." He pulled my dress above my ass and commanded, "Stick your ass up. Each time I spank you, you are going to count and thank me and don't you dare stop counting until I'm done. Understood?"

I gulped, "Yes, sir."

I felt his hand rub my ass slowly and I flinched in anticipation.

A second later, his hand came down hard on my ass and I screamed, "Ah. One. Thank you!"

He slapped me again, harder this time, "Thank you what?!"

"Thank you sir! Two!" I screamed, my pussy dripping all over his knees.

I couldn't understand my body at all. I shouldn't be turned on from this pain.

"Good girl!" He stated before he spanked me again, harder than ever.

"Ow, three, thank you sir!"

He hummed quietly, seemingly in satisfaction before his hand glazed over my ass soothingly and I released a soft moan.

"Go to your room." He ordered and I got up shakily onto my wobbling feet. The effect this man placed on me was unbelievable.

My pussy was wet and throbbing and I wanted more. I wanted to feel something bigger inside me. I wanted more. I wanted to have an orgasm.

I nodded reluctantly, "Yes, sir."

I slowly walked out of the room, my butt slightly burning and my juices flowing down my thighs. I hoped I wouldn't pass anyone on the way to my room as it would be so embarrassing if they saw how wet my legs were. They were like a fucking stream.

I made it to my room without anyone seeing me and I hurried to the bed, spreading my legs and fingered myself to sleep.