Sang

So I finally have a bunch worked out for this fic YAYAYAYAYAY. Hopefully the updates will become more regular so long as everything continues on the path it is currently going. I hope you enjoy. Loves!!

Victor

"Vic! Family meeting." Kota hollers across the apartment to me just as I finish the next code line for a side project I'm working on. With a heavy sigh I stand and twist my back to get it to pop releasing the built up pressure. Family meeting my ass, we aren't much of a family anymore. In the main room Nathan is already sitting down with his head thrown back and eyes closed while Kota taps on his phone.

Once I take my seat Kota pockets his phone and runs a hand harshly through his hair. "Okay, so before we get into this is there anything going on we need to talk about?" Nathan's nose scrunches in confusion before he shakes his head just as I shake mine no. Kota nods to us both before letting out a weary breath. "Alright, so, we have a new mission option, well really it's only for Vic but I think we all need to decide on this."

Opening his laptop Kota turns it so the screen can be seen by all three of us. "I got a call from Dr. Green today requesting Victor to look into a person of interest for them. She's in the Academy but is somehow connected to Malik. They don't have the skills to dig into this deeper. They're open for negotiations." Turning to look at me directly Kota searches my eyes for something. "This would mean a large amount of direct contact with Dr. Green and his team to find everything on this girl."

Taking in his words I let my eyes scan the screen with the mission file opened. Once I reach her picture I pause and pull the computer closer so I can see better. "Hey, isn't that the girl that got us out of the gang assignment?" Nathan's voice sounds a bit bewildered at the thought but something doesn't feel right. Zooming in on her face I notice the eyes are a hazel and the rest of her features don't quite match. Similar but not the same.

"No, this isn't her, looks creepily alike though." Nathan and Kota both nod. "They have the same name though, something doesn't feel right here." Kota watches my face quietly as I scroll through the incredibly sparse Academy file on Sang Samson. Metally shaking myself away from the screen I meet Nathan's icy blue eyes and Kota's grass green ones. "I won't do this without your backing but I want to."

Letting out a breath Kota nods while Nathan clenches his hands slightly. "If you want to do this you have my support Vic. It's going to be hard but we can work near them." Kota's voice sounds determined but a bit sad. The split was so hard on him, his mom still asks about the others. I love Erica but I thought she would have realized that they'll probably never be around again.

Nathan releases a harsh breath from his nose before nodding silently. "I'll back you." With a small smile I nod in thanks to my brothers. A small part of my heart leaps in joy. I miss Gabe, Luke, and Sean so much. Even if things can never go back to how they were at least I'll get to see them again. Meeting Kota's eyes I pull out my phone and dial Sean putting my phone on speaker.

*Call*

Sean: Yellow

Victor: Guacamole. I would like to accept your request.

Sean: Wonderful, I'm offering 1 favor if that's alright.

Glancing at Kota to check I see a sadness in his eyes. With a small nod of his head I approve the request.

Victor: I accept. I'll need to meet with you and go over the exact problems.

Sean: Of course, I'm at the hospital all week from 5am until around 3. Feel free to come by anytime. If you'd like I could get Gabe and Luke to be there as well.

My heart stutters at the thought of meeting with all three of them. Nathan lays a steadying hand on my shoulder as Kota just looks at me. I guess it's up to me.

Victor: That isn't needed yet. If I can't get anything from the basics you give me we can revisit that idea.

Sean: Okay. I'll see you soon.

Victor: You too.

*End call*

The sadness in Sean's voice at the end rings through the air like a gunshot. Pulling up my calendar I make a note to go to the hospital tomorrow around 10. That's typically a bit slower so he should be free. If not I still have plenty of time before I have to leave. Meeting my brothers eyes I see the same heavy weight I feel in my chest rest in their eyes. "I need to get some sleep before tomorrow. Night." With that I slip out of the room. I know I won't be sleeping tonight.

Sunlight began streaming through my window before I knew it. My music had been playing on repeat all night while I worked on my project. Corey and I started this a few months ago but when everything happened with the gang and him losing Kayli we paused it. I've been slowly working on it again and I'm pretty sure he will soon. It's not in any rush though, just a game we thought might be fun.

Around 8 I finally decide to venture out of my room and get ready to meet with Sean. Taking my sweet time and totally not trying to procrastinate I'm still sitting in my car ready to leave thirty minutes before 10. Driving to the hospital is a blur but I got here with plenty of time to freak out in my car.

Finally deciding to just rip the bandage off I lock my car and head into the lion's den. Inside I have to pause as memories rush through my head. In our last year together as the Blackbourne team we spent so much time here. With Sean working here, the job injuries and having to use the hospital as a safe house for a while I'm very familiar with the clean, bleachy smell that floats through the air like a thick smoke.

Going over to the nurses station I request that they page Dr. Green and wait. Looking at one of the new pictures on the wall I'm almost run over by someone. Laying a hand on their shoulder to help steady them I look up to make sure the person isn't hurt. Met with warm green eyes set above a button nose I'm shocked by the distraught look on his face. "Hey you okay?" With a quick head nod the mop of black hair on his head flicks over his eyes before he's gone. "Weird."

It only takes a moment after that for Sean to show up. With a small nod I silently follow him to his office, the same one I spent countless hours in two years ago. He takes a seat without a sound and I take the chair in front of his desk. "Okay, so Sang."