Ganging Up

People suck, the planet is going to shit and I am so beyond done with stupidity. Anyway I'm not sure this chapter is any good but it's here. Loves!!

Sang

I'm meeting Brandon in a little over an hour and I still can't figure out what to wear. What does one wear when they're going to be shaking their ass mostly nude for a bunch of gang creepos for two days. We have the sweet look with all the pink and frills, the badass look that's just a bunch of missing leather and finally the hooker look. The hooker look is the most revealing piece of red non-clothing available. Which would be best, decisions decisions.

Pulling out my phone I dial Brandon. His team has worked with gangs more frequently than I have; he might have a better idea. After a couple rings he finally picked up.

*call*

Brandon: "Pickles"

Sang: "Cat"

Brandon: "What's up Sang aren't we meeting in just a bit?"

Sang: "We are but I need some help. I haven't worked with gangs in this sense very much and I know you have so I have a few outfits here and no clue which one is something the girls these people bring in wear."

Brandon: *heavy sigh* "Alright send me the pics and I'll let you know."

Sang: "Coolio! You should get them in a second so tell me which one fits the mold better."

*Crash and coughing can be heard in the background*

Brandon: *voice significantly gruffer than a few minutes ago* "Definitely go with the leather. I'd bring the red one with but- um- yeah leather. I gotta go see you soon.

Before I can reply the beeping coming from my phone lets me know he's already hung-up. Dude is strange that's for sure. I finish packing and getting changed before doing one last check of my apartment.

It's a cozy little place with not a lot in it. I'm never here enough to bother really decorating it and honestly I don't care. I never had a lot growing up and even after I joined The Academy I didn't see the need for too many things. I have clothes, a bed and a couch. Everything else came with the apartment and will stay here when I eventually leave. My little studio haven is small but it's mine and that's all that matters.

After putting on the dress over top of my outfit I head to the rendezvous point. Might as well head over now and be a few minutes early to make sure no one else is there. We decided to meet at a park about three miles from the warehouse the gang uses as a base of sorts. While I wait for everyone else I make sure all of my weapons are in place.

My favorite thing about this outfit is the multitude of uses. All of the little chains and cutouts make the perfect pockets for knives and throwing stars. Unfortunately my gun will have to stay in my bag but I know Brandon will have one. Hopefully he won't let things get too far. I'm fine with dancing but I'm not going to fuck anyone of those nasty fuckers. I don't care what the other girls do but no way no how are any of their dicks getting near me.

Shuddering at the thought I see a black SUV pull up and watch as the lights flash in a random pattern. Random is the code and has always been. No one can crack something that doesn't exist. I slowly make my way over but speed up once I see his face. I've had a few too many close calls with my rides before and don't want to chance anything.

Slipping into the passenger seat I nod to Brandon who nods back. Going in here I have to play the ditzy dumbass while he gets lucky and just has to be broody. Somehow I don't think that's too far off from the norm. Before he starts the car I hand him the cards I had made up with a fake name and company set for this purpose. This isn't my first circus dancing for creeps just my first with a city gang.