Processing

Oh lala more info your way comes. What do you think will happen tomorrow? What do you think will happen today? Who do you think is on the team? Enjoy! Loves!!

Sang

I arrived at the Anderson residence about four hours after speaking with Lynus. I grab the files and my laptop with saved information before making my way to the door. I haven't even made it all the way up the steps when Liam is pulling the door open. "Hello Birdy. It's good to see you again so soon." His eyes twinkle slightly with something I can't identify. Humour maybe?

Liam ushers me inside to the kitchen. Lynus is seated there as well as Henry. An extra coffee mug is on the table, I assume for me as Liam has one in his hand. Henry gives me a warm smile when I sit down but Lynus won't look up from his hands. What happened? Maybe he's just shy. I get it, people aren't my thing either. I quickly load up the information I found and spin the laptop to face Liam and Henry. Lynus still hasn't looked up.

"You gave me a file on a Mallory Jones. Deceased at 16 unknown cause. When I started digging into her I realized why you didn't want me to contact you directly. She's your wife's sister and if Mallory is who you think she might be to me then well, we all know that answer. Here's what I do know for sure." I pause and take a deep breath. Lynus finally looks up and gives me a hesitant smile. Fear is evident in his eyes.

With a small smile his way I continue. "Lily and Mallory Jones are the only children of Jeremy Jones. One of his cousins is named John Sorenson. John is my birth father. My birthdate is the same day before the date found on the death certificate of Mallory Jones. If I could do a DNA comparison to Lily we could figure out if she is related to me in more than a distant cousin capacity. My step-mother told me for years that my mother was related to my father but I didn't believe her. Now, I'm not so sure."

Lynus's eyes light up and he eagerly looks to Liam and Henry. Henry nods his head slightly and Liam gives a small smile his way. Lynus turns to me with a huge smile in place and his green eyes sparkling with what I think is joy. "I can do one better. Mallory Jones is my mother." He reaches his hand across the table to me. "Lynus Amber at your service. I believe you might be my sister."

Everything in me freezes. He- I- what? I shake my head to clear it when I see his face droop slightly. I quickly reach out and grasp his hand in mine to shake once. My brain is still trying to process everything when Henry bursts into laughter. "You thought you might be getting an aunt or at the very least a cousin only to find out a brother comes included. I can imagine the shock you're feeling darlin'. Why don't we all go to the hospital and get that DNA test going?"

I feel my face flinch slightly at the last part. Probably not a good idea until I tell Phil. "Um, that might not be the best idea. The guy who brought me into the Academy, Phil, doesn't exactly know I've found anything. Or that I'm still looking." Liam cracks up at this. His laughter fills the whole room.

"Oh Birdy. He knows. Him and Henry have been working together for about a year now to dig into everything. Phil told us that we couldn't just give you all of the information, that you wouldn't accept it as true unless you found most of it alone." I'm again stunned stupid. So that's why he tried to discourage all of my attempts. He already had a lead and just didn't tell me.

Honestly, I'm a little pissed he didn't. What right does he have to keep this from me? What right did he have to lie to me? Henry looks at me with a small amount of sorrow. "I'm sorry Sang but I didn't want to get Lynus's or Lily's hopes up. I was the one to tell him originally not to say anything. I couldn't risk my family being hurt." This takes the anger right out of me. I probably would have done the same.

With a small smile to Lynus I stand. "Let's go get this test. I want to know if I have a brother." He beams at me and quickly stands as well. He doesn't try to touch me again which I'm thankful for. I can play many parts but I really don't like to be touched. Ever. Together we make our way out to the vehicles. I can start to get some answers now.

I pulled up to the hospital behind the others. I was glad I drove alone, it gave me a moment to process what was happening. We all walked in together and went straight to an exam room. I guess one of them called in a favor. While we were waiting for the doctor my phone rang. "I have to take this."

*Call*

Sang: Ostrich

Brandon: Lemons

Sang: What can I do for you?

Brandon: Wow! I can't just call someone because I want to?

Sang: I mean... you could I guess?

Brandon: *chuckles* No, you were right I did call to ask you something. Kayli is coming by tomorrow to get her stuff and we'd like you to be here.

Sang: Why? I mean I don't mind but why?

Brandon: We need to guarantee she won't try to stay. None of us are really comfortable with the idea of hitting or physically removing her from the premises. Well, except Raven.

Sang: I can be there so long as I get to swing if she does something stupid. What time?

Brandon: 4pm. And Sang, just try not to hurt her too bad. She may be a lying cheater but...

Sang: But you loved her. I get it. I'll see you tomorrow just send me the address.

Brandon: Thank you.

*End Call*

I'm more popular than usual lately. Who knew? When I go back into the exam room Phil and Sean Green are both present. Well, maybe I can get a jump start on my other project. I had time to look over the other files before I went to the Anderson's today so I should be ready. Or as ready as I can be to fix a family. Might as well start with the Green team.