Fuck to the Hell No

Enjoy boos! I promise that this won't get too messy... yet. *smirks in author* Loves!!

Sang

Once I get to the hospital and park my bike I start heading in. I use the back entrance because I don't feel like dealing with people today. That's not true, I don't feel like dealing with people any day. Before I get to the door I hear yelling and instinctively climb into the tree right by me. I know it's probably nothing but old habits die hard.

"COREY! I don't care! It's gross and wrong! You all claim to love ME and then you try to tell me that you and Raven," the sneer in this one's voice is very heavy "are in love? Are you GAY? It's unnatural!" I see an average height bird storm out followed by two extremely tall dogs. The tallest has sandy blonde hair and is slimmer than the other. I can only describe the other guy with two words. Muscles. Tattoos. Seriously I have to check if I'm drooling.

When the blonde starts to cry I've heard enough and jump down. Once I look up I realize that I know this bird. Man, I hated working with her and now I'm seeing this? Oh Fuck to the hell no! This bitch is going to be in a relationship with five guys and call someone she "loves" unnatural. Yeah. I have issues.

Storming up to them I see the muscled one tense. He's trying to reassure the blonde. Damn, they make an adorable couple! How can anyone with a heart hate that? "Hey Kay-bitch! Long time no see. To what do I owe the misfortune of your presence." When she turns her glare on my I snap my fingers and smirk before continuing. "Oh, that's right. I heard you berating someone for being themselves. For shame KayKay for shame." I step between the two boys and her. "Now I will say I don't know the whole story but if I'm not mistaken I just heard you, who is dating five men and fucking who knows how many else, call these two unnatural? Is that correct?"

When I hear Tattoos growl I think I might have overstepped. Whoops! My bad. "You have been cheating on us?" blondie says through his tears. The devastation in his voice is unbearable. Looking Kay-bitch up and down I see her open her mouth to speak and I lean in and stage whisper "This is the part where you apologize and then leave to never be seen by them again. You don't deserve them." I pretend to look over my nails as she flips me off and storms off screaming 'freak' over her shoulder. Meh, been called way worse by people much scarier than her.

I turn around slowly and let my face soften from the bitchiness I had earlier. I take in blondie first. His eyes are an intense blue. Even crying and rimmed in red I can see he has happiness inside him. How the fuck he has that right now I've got no damn clue. "I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have gotten involved but I won't let anyone berate anyone for something you can't change. And just for your information, I think you too make an adorable couple." With that I give a soft grin and go into the hospital.

When I finally make it up to Phil's office I'm so beyond done with the day. Stupid men and thinking I can't do something, stupid bitches and their assholery and on top of it all Phil is probably going to yell at me. Resigned to my fate I enter his office without knocking and almost run into a wall. Well not a wall but a chest. Looking up I get a little confused. This guy looks like Blondie. Looks exactly like blondie, wait no. The eyes are different, this one is sad, hm wonder why?

"Er- sorry. I'll come back." I start to walk backwards, smooth Sang really smooth. Almost run into a tall, gorgeous dude and you stammer about to leave. I give myself a mental facepalm. Suddenly I see Phil stand up behind Blondie2 and I cringe.

"SANG! Don't you DARE walk out that door. You and I need to talk!" Yay! Lecture time with Phil. Auctioning off starting bid of zero. Going once, twice, shit. Mumbling under my breath about overbearing males I make my way into his office and collapse on the couch. The faded green plaid couch has been my bed many a night when I'm too lazy or tired to leave.

I look around the room to try and get a feel for what's happening and see that besides Blondie2 there are two other guys I don't know here. I would bet my left boob they were having a meeting about Kay-bitch. I look around slowly before opening the drawer in the coffee table and taking out a few candies. Popping one in my mouth I say "Don't stop on my account. Please continue as I'm not allowed to leave." I might have added an eye roll in there. Eh- The field I grow my fucks to give is barren.

One of the guys has messy brown hair and two different colored eyes. Neat. Especially considering ones blue and the other green that's pretty rare. He's staring at the candy in my hand so I raise my eyebrows. Can't seem to only raise one of the fuckers. All or nothing with me. When Messys' eyes light up I toss him one of my candies and send him a wink. Never let a fellow person go candy-less.

At that I pop my headphones in and let them get back to their meeting. I'm listening to a new playlist I made of classical music. I found a new composer I really enjoy and can't seem to get enough. Before I know it I'm drifting off to sleep. Hopefully I can stay that way at least until this team leaves. Don't want to have a nightmare with them in the room. I blink one more time and float off into darkness.