Searing The Enemy

Heyyyyyyy *hides behind wall* I'm sorry for disappearing! Please enjoy and don't come after me with pitchforks. Loves!!

Sang

A couple hours later I'm proven right. Everyone is headed back to their room and Hector comes looking. I warned Brandon ahead of time that we would have to go but not to let it get too far. Dancing is fine, touching is not. I repress the urge to shiver and make sure a sultry smirk is in place.

"How about a private dance Pepper? I liked what I say and I'll make it worth your while." Puke. I would like very little less than I would like that. By the look on Hector's face though I'll be able to get some good information. Ugh, the things I do for these people.

I walk my fingers up his bicep and lean in. "Why of course." I make sure to purr out the last word. Let him think what he likes. The shit I'm going to drop in his drink will have him unable to move after a little while. I motion to Brandon and we follow Hector down the hall.

Turning back to us Hector stops. "That's okay dude. We'll be good on our own." To his credit he probably would be if I was one of the normal girls. Unfortunately for him I'm far from being the typical stripper. Brandon doesn't show any emotion on his face but I see a flicker of anger dance through his eyes.

"No can do. Boss says where she goes I go." I nod my head solemnly when an idea hits me. Looking at Brandon I try to tell him to go with it through my eyes. Here's to hoping he won't hate me by the end of the mission.

I plaster myself to Hector's side and lean in. I stage whisper so that Brandon can hear this too. "I saw the way you were watching when I gave a dance to your boss. Do you like to watch? Do you want to watch me make-out with my body-guard here? I'll dance for you and then kiss him." I glance at Brandon and see a flame of desire in his eyes before he tampers it out. Good, he'll go along with it.

Hector is staring at us with wide eyes and from my place plastered to him I can feel exactly how much he likes the idea. Without speaking he nods his head yes vehemently and leads us into the room. I go and grab three waters from his fridge. Plopping the pill into one I wait for it to dissolve before turning back to everyone and handing them out.

Drinking from mine I motion for Brandon to do the same. Hector follows and gulps down half of his. I set up the music and start dancing. About halfway through the third song I see Hector's eyes start to glaze and make my move.

Dancing around Brandon I straddle him on the chair Hector set before we started. Brandon places his hands on my hips as I keep dancing to the music. Leaning in I make eye contact with Hector as I start to work my lips from Brandon's neck to his face. When I reach a spot by his ear Brandon lets out a small grunt. Hehe oops.

With a wink to the gang member I kiss Brandon like my life depends on it. Mine might not but I can think of three people who it might very well depend on this performance. I'm a little shocked after a couple seconds.

The heat searing my lips is intense as well as the electricity racing from where his hands rest on my hips all the way up my back. When Brandon lets out a groan I don't hold the small moan back anymore. Dude can kiss! Kayli was a damned fool that's for sure.

Hector starts to rub his pants as I break away from the kiss and start dancing again. Making my way over to Hector I swivel my hips a little more. Leaning in I let my breath dance over his neck. "Wanna tell me how to get into this place? Maybe my friend and I can show you that again if you do." I trail my fingers over his scalp as he lets out a groan.

"Back door at shift change. Between 3am and 3:30 there's no traffic and if you have the code it's easy." Smirking at Brandon I trail my fingers through Hector's hair again asking for the code. "2288" I brush my chest against his back in thanks.

Making my way back to Brandon I stand behind him this time. I run my hands over his chest and arms. Damn good arms if I do say so. Leaning in, I start to pepper pecks up his neck again while focusing on Hector. Just as I make contact with Brandon's chin Hector droops and is out.

Peeling myself away I turn off the music and pack everything away, taking the water with me. No evidence ets left behind. Brandon still hasn't moved and is breathing a little heavy. Oops? The heat in his eyes has me thinking I might have gone a little too far.

As we make our way back down the hall after a few minutes for Brandon to collect himself I whisper everything into the mic. We have two hours until it's go time. Brandon walks slightly behind me the whole way back to the room.

I make him stop at the bathroom first so I can change. No way am I rescuing these guys dressed like I am. After placing all my weapons into place and smoothing my hair out I head back to the hall. I look Brandon up and down figuring I should apologize.

"Hey sorry about that. I knew we needed the information but I should have found another way to get it without dragging you into the mess." His eyes flash to me and I can't figure out what he's thinking. When he pushes himself into me against the wall it becomes quite clear. The kiss scorches something deep in me and I gasp. This allows him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

After a minute or so I have to break away to breathe. I look into his cerulean blue eyes searching for something. I'm not sure what but I'm searching anyway. He leans in and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Don't be sorry because I'm not. I'm not saying I want to start anything but a make-out session with a beautiful girl when I'm single. Yeah so not sorry." His voice is gruff and raspy. I just nod my head as we go back to the room and wait for the right time. We'll be saving some people soon and I need my head on straight.