Here It Comes

Sang

I make my way to Phil's office and I almost run into someone because I'm stuck in my own head. "Oh! I'm sorry." Looking up I'm met with a pair of cold blue eyes. Her cheekbones are sharp enough to cut glass. Her skin is flawless but the sneer on her lips mars her beauty.

"Watch where you're going freak!" Here we go again. I roll my eyes at her comment and move to go around her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Oh my god. She flips her bleached hair over her shoulder and scowls down at me. I don't even know this girl! I know I have a shit reputation but are you fucking kidding me?

"I mean I could go through the list but I really don't have the time today Brenda." Her ears start to redden as she looks down her nose at me. Glancing to my nails I wait for her to move out of my way since she doesn't want to let me pass. We're all supposed to be Academy. Academy is supposed to be family but no. No one ever wants to get to know me and just believes what they want.

"My name isn't Brenda! My name is Tina you whore."

"The field in which I grow my fucks is barren. Can I pass now Mia?"

She's going to pop. I wonder if I can time the moment it happens. Five, four, three, two, "Sang! There you are. The results came back." Damn Phil. I wanted to see if I was right. If the bitch is going to get in my way I can at least have a bit of fun with it. Too many people try to verbally attack me for me to not.

With a fake heavy sigh I turn and start towards Phil. Just to be a bitch I turn my head back and wave really big with a fake as fuck smile. "Bye Emma!" Smirking I face Phil again and skip down the hallway. He looks between the two of us before leveling me with a dad level stare. Meh. I just shrug and keep walking past him. Phil doesn't know about the shit I get and I'm not about to tell him.

As awful as it makes me feel I know it won't do any good to say something. They're all good at helping people and the Academy needs members. I just have to suffer a bit. Nothing new there. "So are you going to tell me or make me suffer?" With a dramatic sigh I slouch my shoulders and fake sniffle. Phil lets out a deep chuckle and starts to walk behind me.

"Come on munchkin. Time to find out if you have a brother." Giggling I make my way to the conference room where test results are given. Before we make it to the room Phil stops me. "How is the team mission going? I know you haven't had much time on it but... It's very important to me. Those boys, they need each other." I give him a wane smile.

"I've talked to Sean and Gabriel today. I didn't get much but I know that they're both hurting. I assume that has to do with the split." Phil nods his head with a sigh. "I'm trying Phil. This mission is going to take a lot of time. I just hope that I can help them."

"Me too Sang. Me too."

We enter the room together and wait for the Anderson's to get here. It's only about ten minutes before they do. Lynus looks extremely nervous but both Henry and Liam seem at ease. I'm starting to think Lynus is just an incredibly nervous person in general. I mean, fair but damn dude. That has to get tiring. Phil smiles warmly at Lynus as everyone takes a seat.

"Alrighty Phil ma man let's hear it!" I shoot Lynus a grin to try and ease the tension. I know he's nervous but he shouldn't be. It would be nice if this was true but I don't have my hopes up. Henry sends me a gracious smile when he catches my smile to Lynus. I'm glad that Lynus has people in his corner. They all care for him so much. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little envious.

Right as Phil is opening the envelope my phone starts blaring. "Shit. Okay one second I have to take this." Who is fucking calling me now? No one wants to talk to me and I haven't gotten this many requests in awhile? No one likes me that much, or at all really. Fuck.

*Call*

Sang: Waffles

pause

Unknown: Chicken

Sang: Who is this?

Unknown: I'm someone you want to talk to.

Sang: How did you get this phone number?

Unknown: I have my ways.

Sang: What do you want?

Unknown: I'm actually calling to help you. Do not continue with your current mission. It's best that dangerous people stay apart.

Sang: What mission?

Unknown: You know what mission. The Blackbourne team needs to not exist.

*End Call*

Shit! What was that? Who was that? They obviously don't know the code but they do know information they shouldn't. With confusion and worry plaquing my thoughts I return to the room. Phil gives me a concerned look but I just shake my head. Not right now. I want to find out these results first. I have time for the other part.

Phil opens the envelope and looks at all of us before looking at the paper. Lynus is gripping the table tightly. His knuckles are even starting to turn white. I hate that he's this nervous. He deserves a sister. A good one not me. I wouldn't make a good sister. I don't know how to be family to anyone. Phil catches my gaze before looking down at the paper.

Breathe Sang. This changes nothing. No matter what this life is still yours. You can still be friends with all of them. You're still Academy. You still help people all the time. You're still a good person. Phil looks up from the paper and closes it. My fingers tighten into fists. Here it comes.

"I'm sorry..."