The Light

Game time! Let's see if you can guess who this is before I give any names of the Lee team. Including the obvious lol. There is a ****** line before I start putting names in. I think it becomes obvious but I want to see if I'm right. Enjoy! Loves!!

Unknown POV

I never thought I'd say this but I'm starting to hate the light. The constant headache caused by the flickering fluorescent lights is pounding through my head. We've been in here for days now without talking. Closing my eyes to help with the impending headache memories start to pour in.

I never thought anything could tear my family apart until it did. I never imagined a day that I would be somewhere with a fractured team. I miss them so much. Every last one of them but how can you trust something like that? How do you trust someone who would do that? I miss my family but I can't go back.

Don't get me wrong, I love my two teammates, my brothers. It's just not the same. I know they're hurting as well. I don't think any of us realized certain things until we had to go without the rest of our family. I feel tears burn the back of my eyes as I think of my family. I hope they're okay.

We don't know if we'll make it out of here alive but if we don't say something soon I know we won't. How do you sell out the people who saved you though? How are you supposed to give away information that will harm everyone you care about? You can't.

A small click sounds in the door and all three of us bolt upright. Well, as up right as we can be when handcuffed to a single bed. A small body slips into the room and closes the door behind her. Black hair, that I think is colored but I can't be sure, wafts around her pale face. I wish Gabe was here. He would know. I mean, I don't want him here but- oh whatever.

"All of you need to remain silent. Do not speak. Do not move, just listen." Her blue eyes hold me still. A melody written in her eyes for only those who feel the same to hear. How I wish she didn't have that melody but I know I have a similar one.

"I'm going to get you out but we have to move fast and you have to do EXACTLY as I say." We all nod our heads in agreement. She quickly picks the locks around our wrists, she might have been even faster than Luke is but I can't tell. Rubbing my sore wrists I slowly stand. Fighting off a wave of dizziness from the last beating has me leaning on the girl slightly.

Looking into her eyes I think I see an outline. So, contacts then? Are they colored? I must say most people don't put this much thought into a disguise. Is she Academy? I knew they would know we were missing but I figured we'd be dead before they could get us out. It took us months to get into the building!

******************************************************************************

The girl leads us out and starts motioning with her hands. I think she's signing but I can't tell. Glancing to Kota I know she is. He nods his head in understanding and makes the universal quiet signal.

No, shit. I never would have guessed that we need to be quiet when being rescued from a gang. I thought we'd walk out there and start screaming to alert everyone of our presence. With an eye roll I still attempt to quiet my steps even further.

When we finally make it outside she starts sprinting to a dark SUV. All three of us are hot on her heels. When she opens the back door we all dive in and she climbs up from into the passenger seat. One of the twins from the Toma team sitting in the driver's seat. We're free.

No one says anything until we're a couple miles from the warehouse and the girl starts to take out her contacts. When she touches her ear I know she's talking to someone else. "We got them out. No one saw and no one knew. Meet where we determined? Okay." She peels something off her ear and then turns back to us.

Vivid green eyes meet my own and I'm stunned. I thought they were amazing before but now I don't think anything compares. Notes start to flit through my mind and I tap them out on my thigh. A new song starts to play in me and I don't even know her name.

"So, I'm Sang. Nice to meet you guys." I love that name. It's so unique and original. Amazing. I shake my head to clear my thoughts slightly. I want to sound at least halfway intelligent in front of her. Glancing to my side I know my brothers are having a similar problem.

"I'm Kota Lee and these are Nathan and Victor. Thank you for getting us out of there. Victor does need a hospital though he took a large blow to the head." I fight the urge to hit him. Thank you wise leader for making me look weak in front of the pretty girl. I know I need to go to the hospital but come on! Give me a freaking chance.

With a small pout I slouch slightly. The softest chiming giggle meets my ears at this. Snapping my eyes up I see a small smile grace her perfect, pouty, pink lips as she responds. "Well, it's a good thing we're headed here now." With a pointed look at Kota she continues. "All of you need to be checked out and brief us and we'll brief you on everything that's happening." Kota's ears tint pink at this comment and I know it's going to be a long night. I'm just glad we're out of the light.

It takes us about an hour to reach the Academy hospital. When we get there I'm met at the door by the other Henshaw twin. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and I know this one's Corey. I thought the other was Brandon based on the silence but I wasn't certain until now. "Missed you Vic. You really need to stop doing this stuff to me."

I meet his words with a humorless chuckle. "Well Cor, if it were up to me I would avoid being bashed in the head. Not as much of a treat as you'd think." His blue eyes light as he lets out a deep laugh. He releases me and we start to walk inside where everyone else already is.

"Really? I thought I might try it sometime. Like skydiving." With an eye roll I nudge his side with my elbow and we enter an exam room. Stopping dead in my tracks I'm met with a familiar face looking over the cut on Kota's side. Sean. I really miss my brothers. Sighing I sit down knowing I'm next. Maybe we can get out of here without too much of a fight.

 Suddenly, the light seems too bright again.