Kayli, Kayli, Kayli

Life is dumb. Please enjoy my brain mess. Loves!!

Sang

The rest of the day is simple and easy. I fall asleep easy and then have an easy breakfast. The relaxation would have been nice if I hadn't been so worried about everything that was going on. Trying to fix a family, finding my own and then the added pressure of the Academy changing the rules if I fail. By the time I was supposed to go over to the Toma's I was ready to be done and I hadn't even done anything.

Double checking that I have the correct address I knock on the door. Three short, two long, four short. A small amount of comfort finds me in the routine random action. The door flies open and I end up staring at a bare tattooed chest. In the background I can hear some yelling about not answering the door naked. DO NOT LOOK DOWN SANG! "What?" I force my eyes up to meet Raven's.

"I was asked to be here today." Axel's head pokes over his shoulder. Raven just stares down at me not moving. I assume he's naked based on what was yelled but I refuse to look. Neither man moves so we just end up in a weird sort of stare off. Just as I'm about to leave, someone shouts from inside and the two men snap out of it.

"Come on in Sang. She'll be here soon." I follow Axel into the room and see the rest of his team lounging around Brandon quickly stands to meet me. Raven walks over to Corey and pulls him closer. They really do make a cute couple. Dark hair, muscles on muscles, tattoos and piercings complement the tan and tall, lightly muscled guy with cerulean blue eyes and blonde hair. They make an amazing picture.

"Thank you." Brandon meets my eyes and a small amount of relief is present there. "I'm hoping nothing will happen but having someone here who can take care of her easily will be nice." Raven starts to say something but Corey just shakes his head at him. I just nod to Brandon. It's really not a big deal. Kayli was a bitch and I have no problem telling her so.

"It's no big deal." Marc hands me a water bottle with a nod of his head. No one really says anything afterwards, it's a very somber mood. Corey starts back up a video game with Marc while Axel pretends to read. I haven't seen him turn the page once in ten minutes. Raven has his head back and eyes closed. Brandon seems a bit lost just clutching a bottle and staring into space.

It's not until 4:30 that a knock finally sounds on the door. With a quick look at the pained and angry faces I stand to answer the door. Let's get this over with already, I'm tired. Axel stands just as I reach the door and nods to me. Everyone has blank looks on their faces not giving away the grief that was evident moments ago.

I slowly open the door with a bored look on my face. "Can I help you?" Kayli looks confused for a moment and I inwardly smirk. She quickly glances to the number by the apartment door and back to me. She must realize that she doesn't have the wrong place because her face starts to turn red. I just keep picturing those cartoon tea pots when they get angry and have to force myself not to laugh.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why do you care?"

"This is my boyfriends place!"

I glance at my nails and back to her. "Ex."

"What?"

"It's your ex boyfriend's place and I'm here because I can be."

Oh she did not like that. Barreling past me Kayli enters the apartment with a vengeance. Before she says anything Marc is handing her a duffel bag and a small box. "Here's your stuff." His voice is monotone and cold. The pain is so clear in his eyes and I know he needs a hug. "We took out all of ours but anything we bought you is in there." They're better than I.