Everything

Thank you so much to everyone for all the love on the last chapter. I really appreciate it and it totally made my day to wake up to those notifications so thank you <3 

-

"Because I love you," the words burst out from Draco's mouth.

There, thought Draco, you said it.

You finally said it. 

His thoughts and words hung in the air laying bare all his insecurities and a great terror that gripped at his chest as he looked down at her.

For a moment he forgot to breath, and the was no room for anything else in him except fear...and then a quiet sliver of peace worked its way in between all the negativity.

At least you got to say it out loud one time before you go, he thought fleetingly.

Her eyebrows knit together at that thought as the silence grew while Hermione just stood looking at him.

Does she hate me for saying it? 

The fear returned.

Have I ruined the chance at being a fond memory?

Draco felt like his whole being was inside of a pressure cooker and every passing second of silence increased the feeling tenfold until it could no longer be contained.

"Well go on and say something," said Draco. "Do something," he half begged half yelled. "Tell me I'm an asshole, punch me in the face. I don't care what you do to me don't just stand there and do nothing."

He needed her to do something, the silence and stillness was killing him as much as the growing dark.

Instead of hitting him or lashing out Hermione threw her arms around Draco's neck and her mouth crashed into his.

Bliss.

Colors exploded behind his eyes and Draco FELT Hermione.

It was everything.

She was Everything.

With a low groan Draco gave in.

Every ounce of resistance left his body as he wrapped his arms around her and pressed their bodies so close that not light could pass between them.

In that moment nothing else mattered.

Nothing else could matter.

She was his entire view.

Draco had no idea where he would go when death came to claim him, all her knew was that heaven could not be better than being here in her arms kissing Hermione for real. 

Yes, it was all taking place inside their heads, and yet this was nothing like a dream. There was no dampening of the senses, nothing to dilute the feeling. If anything the bind made it so that everything felt even more vividly real.

He could feel her, not just her lips and the taste of her mouth.

Not just the warm press of her body next to his driving away the cold.

More than all that he could feel HER.

For the first time between them Draco wasn't worried about how Hermione would feel about kissing him because he could feel, her desire tinged with desperation.

How it rocked her to her foundation to want to kiss him like this.

He opened himself up letting all of her feeling come and blend and bleed into his own, wanting nothing more than to feel it all.