Touch

Thank you for being here and thank you to the people who checked up on me during my hiatus. I am not really okay still, but today I was well enough to write and so here you go.

Lemons ahead. Talk of it in the beginning but probably okay for most readers.

 Steam after the *** If you don't like steam stop reading at the asterix and wait for the next part.

-

Draco saw a change in the look in Hermione's eyes before she shifted towards him.

"I want you," she said

"I want you too," he answered back again. He knew it was something he could say forever. He couldn't imagine ever not wanting her.

"I want to touch you," said Hermione.

Draco felt her words burn through him as if she were already touching his skin. He felt his blood heat.

Touching Hermione was heaven, he loved the way she responded. He loved that she was letting him touch her-especially since he knew this was all new for her, but her offer the genuine desire he heard in her voice and saw in her eyes as she told him that she wanted to touch him was...beyond words.

Draco was used to women wanting him.

He was used to women wanting him for his looks, for his attitude, for his family name and some just because he had been seeker on his Quidditch team.

Hermione wanting him...was something so much more. She wanted him, knowing who he was. Despite who he had been and because of who he was now.

His body was responding to her words like an aphrodisiac, his skin humming with the desire to feel her fingertips.

"You can," Draco managed, the words catching a little in his throat.

He was hers, she didn't need to ask him to be able to touch, and yet he knew she needed him to give his permission. He could see her waiting for it.

"Do you want me to?"

What the hell kind of a question was that?

Draco balked her evening needing to ask.

Of course I want her to touch me.

Uncertainty crossed her face suddenly and Draco hit himself mentally for clearly letting his surprise show on his face.

"I mean I might not do it right..." she looked away-the confidence and desire that had been holding the reins took a backseat to that virginal nervousness.

Dammit Malfoy, he scolded himself and he took a breath.

"Hermione," Draco took her hand and put it on his chest. He searched for the right words and then simply went with the truth, which was easier since the vow he had made meant the truth was his only option. "I know it's cliché as fuck, but I swear there is no way you can do it wrong. Even you saying you want to has me turned on beyond belief."

"Really?" she looked up at him blinking. Draco felt a wash of relief that she had taken his comment well. At the same time, it was clear to him that she wanted to believe him and yet despite everything was struggling to. He followed his instincts praying that they would help convince her and not hinder the situation.

He took her hand and moved it slowly down his body giving her plenty of time to pull back if she wanted to. He knew the movement was somewhat crude and yet Draco had the distinct feeling that it was what she needed to be convinced.

"Really."

***