Epilogue-COMING SOON

Hello Lovely humans and dear readers,

I am currently working on a small multi-part epilogue for this story (several chapters to cover a good chunk of time from where this story ended to the '19 years later')

I have the first one written and am working on getting them all done so that I can post at least the first two here Next month.

I also have a patreon exclusive bonus chapter for this story as well as some more Dramione, alternative (Smutty) scenes for "Left behind"  etc there if you feel like supporting my writing journey and getting extra (and early) content. (NONE OF MY FANFICTION IS BEHIND A PAYWALL YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A SUBSCRIBER TO READ IT,  I am however, hoping you'll choose to support my writing journey while there and subscribe to help support my  writing. I AM NOT CHARGING FOR FANFICTION AND I DO NOT SUPPORT CHARGING PEOPLE FOR FF. PLEASE NO ONE DO THAT LETS KEEP FANFICTION ALIVE and DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL COPIES)

Thanks so much for all the people who have taken the time to read and comment over the last few years as I worked on this fanfiction. I hope you have enjoyed it and are looking forward to the epilogue.

In the mean time if you are looking for something else to read...

I am finishing up work on my FIRST EVER NOVEL for KDP and likely Kindle unlimited. It will be called "Queen of Blood and Shadow" and it is the full novel length version of my short story I have posted here called "Queen of Shadows" (link to the short story in comments)

Much love, and best wishes.

-MW