EPILOGUE- PART TWO

Hello Everyone. I hope you had a wonderful holidays and that the new year is treating you well so far. Here is Part Two of the epilogue. (EXCITING NEWS AT THE END)

-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hermione asked, she was holding Draco's hand tight enough that he was worried she was going to grind his bones with the pressure.

He squeezed her hand back as his only response, his throat a little too tight to trust answering.

He didn't know why she was so nervous though, her friends loved her.

Her friends, as misguided as they were, were also not going to tie her up to a chair and beat her half to death.

That's not going to happen this time either, Draco told himself gently squeezing Hermione's hand back. He had his wand, and he had Hermione and nothing was going to take her away from him again-not even the good intentions of her friends.

That was the only thing that he was really worried about. He didn't want to fight Hermione's friends to keep her. If he hurt any of them it would hurt her.

Arguing voices from within the tent had Draco frowning

"Come find me when you get your heads out of your asses," the loudest nearest voice was also a familiar one.

Fred.

Draco braced to face the group.

What he didn't brace himself for what Fred slamming straight into him.

The movement broke Hermione's grip on Draco's hand and Draco reached up with his other hand to steady both himself and Fred.

There was a moments pause before recognition kicked in. Draco waited and braced for the rebuff that was to follow.

Instead two lanky arms wrapped around him in an embrace tight enough to knock the wind out of Draco's lungs.

"Fucking hell mate, its good to see you."

Draco blinked in surprise and over Fred's shoulder he saw Hermione biting back a big grin.

Fred pulled back holding Draco's shoulders one in each hand.

"I take it she found you alright?"

"Yeah," Draco managed.

"What's going on out there?" Harry's voice came from inside.

"Nothing you need to worry about," said Fred.

"We are going to have to face them at one point or another," said Hermione giving Fred a look.

"You're not happy with them," Fred looked at Hermione. "I don't blame you, and you're not alone. I am still not on board with what they did to you."

"What they did to you?" Draco's shoulders tensed. If they had hurt her friends or not he was going to-

"Its fine," Hermione huffed. "I mean its not at all, but I will deal with it and them later, and no Draco, it is not something you have to worry about," she said pointedly.

"They kept her locked up without a wand," said Fred.

"Fred!" Hermione exclaimed exasperated.

"Hermione?" Harry stepped out into the open air.

"Yes," Hermione turned to face Harry. "I am back, and so is Draco, and if any of you so much as think about hexing him we will both be leaving," she reached for Draco's hand again and he took it. "Together."