The Trade

Thank you all for the wonderful and warm support about the move, and the patience. You guys are seriously awesome-thank you. I will try to get back to each comment individually today after posting, but please know you are all appreciated. <3

Now a chapter for the Narcissa fans...

-

Narcissa Malfoy had spent hours convincing her contact that it would be in his best interest to give up the order's whereabouts.

Since Narcissa was a woman of her word when she had sworn it on her wand that she would not tell the Dark Lord or any of his minions, that she would not kill any member of the order nor use magic for harm outside self defense, he had finally given up the location. It had taken the truth that she was only looking for her son and those promises to get her contact to give up the information she needed.

It was worth it.

She could hold herself in check if that was the cost of her sons return.

Once she knew where to look the encampment was hard to find.

The order had placed magic around the clearing to keep others away and hide them which was a very effective way of keeping others away.

Yet the description of location was precise and when Narcissa finally found the glade, she knew it was only a matter of time before one of them crossed over the line. 

Every second she waited she could feel that itch to keep walking in the opposite direction, which only made her more sure that she was in the right place.

Then someone crossed through.

She had waited and now one had given her the chance she needed.

Narcissa Malfoy did not hesitate.

She removed the young red-heads wand from his hand with a flick of her wrist before he had even the slightest chance to react. The stupify, though in pre-emptive self defense, made her wand twitch letting her know she would have to keep to the lightest spells possible.

The silencio however cast without issue.

Narcissa sized up the young man before her.

Red hair, a Weasley.

"You are going to take me back in," she said "And you are going to give me my son."

The boy shook his head and Narcissa picked him up with a spell and released the silencio.

"Fuck you," he said instead of calling out for help.

"I am giving you the chance to be the hero," said Narcissa.

"By giving up a prisoner and giving back a deatheater to the cause. Ha," said Ron. "I'm not stupid."

Well that's debatable, thought Narcissa and then paused.

Slowly recognition dawned.

This was the boy who had been with Granger and Potter at the manor.

This was the boy who had cursed her son with Deatheaters Bane.

Fury bloomed inside Narcissa's chest and venomous rage bubbled.

She knew a thousand spells and every single one that could cause pain or harm threatened to burst from her lips in fanged poisonous wrath.

Her wand burned in her hand bringing her back to reality and the red in front of her eyes dimmed.

You can not kill him here.

You can not kill him now.

She wanted to though. She wanted to rip him apart and rebuild him only to do it all over again. He had put her through hell. He had hurt her baby.