Help

Hello, and welcome back everyone. I hope you had a good two weeks. My life has been CRAZY, vacation went well and I have some big news. Remember that other trip I went on about a month ago? Well I am actually going to be moving from my house here to a place almost 16 hours away from my current home. One of the biggest reasons for the move is so that I can work on writing full time. (while only working part time to pay the bills instead of my current set up which is working 6 days per week and trying to fit in writing where I can.)

Yup, that's right, I'm going to write! I am going to do self publishing as well as enter in as many writing competitions and short story submissions as I can manage.

Because of that there may be a delay in some updates over the coming month, I will still try to post every week, but it might not be 3x weekly. That said, once I am all moved and settled in I can turn my attention to writing!

I am super excited for this change, cross your fingers for me that it all goes smoothly.

Much love to you all, and without further adieu here is this weeks first chapter.

-

"I'm hers"

Ron drew his wand at Draco's words and pointed it at the blond boy in the dirt at his feet.

Draco's body went completely lax as his eyes half open, blinking slowly. He was breathing slow and even like someone meditating.

The calmness unnerved Ron and he trembled.

Hers, how could Draco say that he was hers? It was such bullshit.

Like a wildfire inside his gut the desire to Hex Draco rose up strong inside Ron.

Deeper than that was a another desire, that burned in a darker way.

Ron wanted to wipe Draco from the face of the earth, stop the Slytherin from existing so that all this would go away.

What if he really did help her? The thought popped into Ron's head just as his wrist began to twist for a curse.

What if...

Ron felt his blood pounding in his temples.

Either Draco was the evil Ron thought him to be and, had hurt, tortured and likely Raped Hermione and therefore deserved everything he had done.

Or maybe...

No, Ron shook his head. No, he's lying. He has to be lying.

Even if he didn't take advantage of her, he's clearly obsessed and she's not acting like herself. He messed with her mind. He had to have messed with her mind.

"I hate you," said Ron looking down.

He meant the words, more than he had meant almost anything else in his life.

Ron Weasley HATED Draco Malfoy, and nothing anyone could say was going to change that fact. Not Hermione, Not Fred and certainly not Draco himself.

If Draco had heard his words he was clearly ignoring them, since his eyes had not left the point they were fixed on somewhere in the distance. It was as if he were looking at someone who wasn't even there.

He's gone fully mental, Ron shuddered.

"I hope you rot." he finally added. When there was still no response Ron sneered and left the tent.

As he stepped out into the fading light Ron looked towards the tent where Hermione had lain unconscious while taking on the curse from Draco.

A part of him wanted to go and apologize to her for yelling at her.