Yes

Light steam ahead, nothing super lemony, enjoy.

-

I love him.

Oh god, I love him.

Hermione watched as Draco took a hesitant step towards her.

"Draco..." she said his name in an almost pleading tone. "Please."

"Please what?" he asked coming to stand right next to her. He raised his hand and smoothed a lock of hair away from her face. "I've said it before...you can ask me for anything Hermione. Anything I can give I will. Everything I am is yours." He repeated that sentiment that made everything inside Hermione want to beam with joy and cry at the same time.

She wanted him for hers, for always.

"Then give me all of you," she said and kissed him again.

Draco kissed her back.

"You're sure?" he mumbled between kisses.

"Yes,"

"Yes," she breathed back because she was. She knew down to her bones that she wanted this. She wanted him.

All of him.

Forever.

Draco's kisses became more insistent and a moment later Hermione found herself backed up against the wall caged in by his beautiful body. He pressed himself fully against her then and she felt his hardness between them. Her mind went to the dream she had, had about him at Hogwarts-the one where he had pressed her up against the stone pillar and worked her body until she came against his leg.

She let out a moan as his mouth met her neck again this time sucking on the flesh by her shoulder. Her hands dug into his shoulders and she felt a fine tremble go through her.

"You like that huh?" he asked, his voice was slightly breathy.

"Yes," she managed and arched into him. She felt Draco shudder and he ground his hips into her.

Heat pooled at Hermione's core.

It was so much better than a dream.

His skin was so warm and soft under her hands. She was happy that he was already shirtless so she could enjoy the beauty of his torso and the access to his flesh. Hermione leaned forward herself and pressed her lips to the base of Draco's neck mirroring his actions. She licked and sucked the skin there and she felt the rumble of approval in his throat.

As she kissed his neck she felt Draco's hands shift. While he kept her pinned against the wall with his hips he brought his hands up to her chest cupping her breasts over her shirt and bra. She left her nipples harden under the cups and wondered if he could tell through the light padding. Her breast felt suddenly heavy and achy beneath his hands.

It had never been like this with Viktor or Ron.

She had never felt this needy achy pull. When she was with them she had followed their lead and sometimes it felt kind of nice...but this...

She wanted to tear the remainder of Draco's clothes off and claw at him to alleviate the growing ache.

Draco's hands dropped from her breasts and immediately Hermione wanted them back. She let out a small sound of protest in the back of her throat.

Draco gave her a wry and knowing smile and for a moment Hermione was reminded that he had more experience in this than she did. Lots more if his reputation around school had, had any truth to it.